Californians - please tell these ridiculous bastards that they're being ridiculous bastards

Re: Scorsese's films made more $ therefore he was a better director, any American knows that

that was my point dear :straightface:

If you haven't caught on yet, "Jehne" likes to treat everyone as if they are too stupid to understand their own thoughts...

Re: Scorsese's films made more $ therefore he was a better director, any American knows that

If you haven't caught on yet, "Jehne" likes to treat everyone as if they are too stupid to understand their own thoughts...
uh huh, it can feel that way occasionally :o but I forgive her :thumb:
anyways, its past 9 am, time for this fattie to eat some breakfast
leave-1_zps8ce65706.gif

that was my point dear :straightface:

Well not all those that believe in god are religionists. Many who abhor organized religions and all its dogmas, doctrines, and scriptures still believe in a god. So my point was a little variation on yours.

Robby, it always cracks me up whenever I finally realize that you've changed the "Re:_____" part of the thread.

:thumb:

Well not all those that believe in god are religionists. Many who abhor organized religions and all its dogmas, doctrines, and scriptures still believe in a god. So my point was a little variation on yours.
silly me
Robby, it always cracks me up whenever I finally realize that you've changed the "Re:_____" part of the thread.

:thumb:
do you? good, sometimes I think I am doing it too much :o or worse yet, no one is getting it :eek:

Re: Who is Kevin Smith?

Had to since I rode by todayimage.jpg
Beautiful sunny day in the high 60's. Come see it regardless of the signs. If you com in SFO it is only 10 minutes away. Surrounded on by the bay (you can see it beyond the trees)

Back
Top Bottom