"Can Morrissey’s Musical Legacy Survive His Bad Press?" - Dallas Observer (July 16, 2019)

Sue Ellen is in tears again!

sue-ellen-eulogy.gif

Yes... though Morrissey is still alive... a bit early as to talk about his legacy surviving!!!

Other than that, I didn't see the word "Legacy" and I thought that someone had the idea of making a Musical about Morrissey (I probably don't want to see "Morrissey - The Musical").

o_O

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has a spoltless left loon LEGACY:lbf:, wig, tats and all,
yet he barely sells a ticket or a cd.

Morrissey will be just fine. The truth tellers have never been darlings of the press. I'm more concerned for the gentle and fragile. The media is a joke. We've heard their punchline over and over again. It's time to get off the stage.

Morrissey will be just fine. The truth tellers have never been darlings of the press. I'm more concerned for the gentle and fragile. The media is a joke. We've heard their punchline over and over again. It's time to get off the stage.
Wish The Stones had got the message about 40 years ago.

MORRISSEY WILL BE FINE.

WHERE IS THE TIM BUCKLEY SONG ?

I AM GOING MAD. MEANWHILE SOME DRUNK LUNATIC WANTS ME TO GIVE HIM ORAL SEX IN EXCHANGE FOR IT. MADNESS.

GIVE ME WHAT I WANT.

The ones who need to be worrying about their legacy are the boring cucks who are keeping their mouths shut through all this. Time tends to take note of what’s real and what is not.

Of course Moz will survive. Political Correctness is the modern equivalent of blasphemy in the secular Western World. 'You can't think that - it's blasphemous!' 'You can't say that - it's blasphemous!' Of course Moz, as a free thinker, is going to fall foul of such nonsense. The vast majority think it's nonsense too and detest the thought police of the left.

Here we go again “bad press”. Let’s be clear, the “press” didn’t tell his fans to vote for a bunch of Far Right extremists, or sympathise with a racist thug who calls himself Tommy Robinson. The press s isn’t cry about Free Speech when fans got pissed off with his bile. The press didn’t stop UK fans buying tickets to his gigs.

No, so how about...

Can Morrissey’s Musical Legacy Survive Himself?

"Bad Press" is disingenuous. It's only reportage on what Morrissey himself has said. He has no one to blame but himself. The press didn't say those things, he did.

theyr that late to the party there last story was about a grassy knowle.

People forget that Morrissey has battled depression for decades. Bad press is a piece of cake compared to that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom