Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

West Yorkshire, about an hour from Manchester, my son lives in Manchester , went to uni there and forgot to come back !
jealous! I want to live in Manchester. id be so much better positioned to "accidentally run into" moz if I lived in Manchester.

jealous! I want to live in Manchester. id be so much better positioned to "accidentally run into" moz if I lived in Manchester.
We go regularly, good shopping ! I am going during next school hols with my young work colleague on a Smiths tour. I took her to see him in Feb first direct in Leeds and got her interested but still educating her, she’s been to see the Artic Monkeys this week in Sheffield, plenty of work to be done !

Clearly he's been alerted to compromising photos of him at the UKIP conference in Birmingham yesterday/on Grindr/eating burgers in his hotel suite.

But yes, 'free thinking-open minded', except when it comes to exactly the same behaviour (dietary) from others which he uses to get on his high horse and pontificate.

Morrissey is a total tosser.

best
BB
B5F6C51D-1F7B-4738-B829-8AF0F2FEEBE2.jpeg

We go regularly, good shopping ! I am going during next school hols with my young work colleague on a Smiths tour. I took her to see him in Feb first direct in Leeds and got her interested but still educating her, she’s been to see the Artic Monkeys this week in Sheffield, plenty of work to be done !
sounds like fun!

You’re more than welcome to join us if you fancy popping over, I’ll pick you up from Manchester Airport !

You’re more than welcome to join us if you fancy popping over, I’ll pick you up from Manchester Airport !
First stop Salford Boys Club, lunch at the Ousthouse in Spinning Fields before the tour continues, fancy it ?

See you then, tell me what time you arrive, bear in Mind i have to stick to school hols

Last edited:
I see the latest in a series of questionable career moves from a guy that I hope the best for and from.

Yes, as I said, you see what you want, which informs your interpretation of what this person ( stranger to us )does. Not really knowing is the boat we’re all in here. But, at least, some here come with open hearts to see what they see in this human being
Morrissey.

What are you babbling on about? Morrissey isn't vegan or vegetarian. Don't you even read his interviews?

best
BB

Dear Babbling Boy,

I never said in my post (that you are replying to )that he was vegan vegetarian
or even carnivore.

Tha's got no reet sneekin over't border Alexi, the sooner the president of Yarkshire builds the wall the better

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::
trust-butcher.jpg

AKA the HALAL BUTCHER, here is PEEPS ENJOY!!:lbf:

See you then, tell me what time you arrive, bear in mind I teach so have to stick to school hols
ill spend Christmas holidays at yours, how's that sound?! we'll do the full tour then. also I like croissants and mimosas for breakfast and cant stand the smell of toast. I hope none of you smoke? well, see you then!

Oh it's the tiny, muddled little angry man. Welcome back!
Presumably you are thrilled that not only has Steve not been dropped by his record label, they've let him record a new album just a year after the last one came out. His most rapid successive albums since 1994. Well done for contributing to finishing off his career. Yet another failure in your miserable, empty, time-wasting excuse of a life. Keep up the good work!

There is no further work to do. The mission is complete. Morrissey is now a laughing stock & his audience has collapsed forcing cancellation of his European tour this year. He is now trying to rehabilitate himself with some silly covers album, trying yet again to 'do a Bowie'. I did indeed contribute but it was Der Speigel & The Guardian who finally nailed the vampire through the heart. I cannot imagine any circumstances when they will change their view of him in the future. He is now widely regarded as a racist, a fantasist & a delusional man who denies the sound and words of his own voice on an interview tape. If I'd been invited to write the script for his downfall I couldn't have come up with such an unlikely scenario!

best
BB

Dear Babbling Boy,

I never said in my post (that you are replying to )that he was vegan vegetarian
or even carnivore.

You're possibly the biggest nutjob on this site & that's saying something! You live in your own reality which is impervious to facts or consensus/consensual reality. No wonder you fixate on Morrissey as the diagnosis would be exactly the same: delusional narcissist.

best
BB

Tha's got no reet sneekin over't border Alexi, the sooner the president of Yarkshire builds the wall the better

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

"From age of 5, tha's gonna be given a kestrel, and every kestrel's gotta be called Kes" :lbf: Brilliant stuff (although probably over the heads of anybody not British and/or under the age of 50)

"friendless children talking to themselves as they slowly walk home from school"
Sounds like about 90% of his audience and his public persona. And why "slowly?" He felt like that would make this somehow more biting and clever?

Well it might be better to be a friendless child rather than one who has friends only because he's some sort of school bully/ cheerleader captain. Only the weak enjoy having a gang of idiots sucking up to them 24/7.
Also, if you watch films on the subject, you realize popularity is a fickle thing...Like, the Prom Queen is filmed stealing Prom tickets and trying to sell them to Canadian tourists telling them it's for Ariana Grande and it goes viral and suddenly nobody wants to be seen with her. And she's alone and friendless but never seen talking to herself on the slow walk back from school, simply because she's dropped out.
She ends up shooting up in Skid Row, and loses her looks and becomes known as Maurice the one-toothed Mexican.
One day, she sees a journalist and stops him to tell him her life story for money but the journalist pushes her away because he can see she's been drinking, and she falls on her last tooth.

Moral: Dishonesty lasts longer than music. :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom