Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

Good move Moz!
These folks don't seem to be gettin' the message, so it's time to take it straight to'em.
Ya gotta try.
Some will murder but some will learn.

I must be making sense about something. Thewlis is rating everything redundant again. :lbf:

We all know by now that Morrissey makes animal rights stands where they benefit him the most (generally financially), and when they don't, they go out the window. Otherwise, one would think he'd have skipped over many places with animal rights offenses as grave as Canada's seal bashing. His reliable markets aren't so reliable anymore, so of course he's playing Canada now. Money, honey.

We all know by now that Morrissey makes animal rights stands where they benefit him the most (generally financially), and when they don't, they go out the window. Otherwise, one would think he'd have skipped over many places with animal rights offenses as grave as Canada's seal bashing. His reliable markets aren't so reliable anymore, so of course he's playing Canada now. Money, honey.

It's hard not to see this Canada policy change as being financially motived ... however, by the same token hasn't he taken a financial hit by NOT playing Canada all these years? After all, it would have been simple to add some Canadian dates to his larger US tours.

Translated that for you:

"I'm going to Canada because they don't know who Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters are and I can make some money"

And on the Right/Left thing:

"I want to be free to say all the bigoted bollocks I want to."
skinny your the most irrelevant person on here,nobody reads your posts,they see the name and scroll on by.im used to your pish so I know what to expect.

Morrissey has evoled and moved on, skinny has moved to white mans county only, in hes head hes stuck in the past, bet he still eats jammydodgers and buys the beano
jammydodgers are one of my five a day.

It's hard not to see this Canada policy change as being financially motived ... however, by the same token hasn't he taken a financial hit by NOT playing Canada all these years? After all, it would have been simple to add some Canadian dates to his larger US tours.
He was making hay while the sun shone, and didn't need Canada for a long while. Now that he's hit cloudy climes, he's trying it out I assume to book some larger capacity shows in the hopes that the demand is there.
As for the wishy-washiness, I only have two words. Taco Fest.

I’m happy for my Canadian friends :)
however, I’ve got a country I could suggest him banning performing in instead :cool:
Sweden, the only country along with the mighty Malta to have given him a number one spot in the album charts.

"My name is Sweden Patrick Morrissey"

Translated that for you:

"I'm going to Canada because they don't know who Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters are and I can make some money"

He probably likes Canada's Rebel Media, bastions of free speech, who number Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson amongst their roving reporters

Canada is a pro immigration hell hole that always bent over for people from abroad. But they have really unpleasant customs officers that just love to mess about with americans.
Love that show on tv.
If Canada had a cold and started sneezing and decided not to send any meds to USA the americans would die like flies so be nice to the cousin yankee doodle dandy.

YES! yes yes yes! come too me baby! come to meeeeeeee. im all yours! oh! but you have to come to Vancouver (or better yet, Victoria, or better yet.... well you know the address ;) ), not just stay on the east side otherwise it's no good, otherwise you might as well just go to Australia. there, you see now, we're not so bad. or im not anyway. i cant speak for the rest of canadians. actually, now that i think about it, I don't know if I want all those icky Canadians watching you. or if id want to be in a room full of them. they're awful. well ill do it for you, sweetums! ill even put my illegal immigrant plans on hold just for you! you want we should meet up after the show?! have a nip of baklava mayhap? play a round of scrabble?! im impressive at scrabble! youll see! well, cant wait to see you babycakes! stupendous new, this is!

Nobody here wants anything to do with the whiny little bitch. He can't sell out any of the larger venues and the smaller, independently run ones will have no part of his demands.

Montreal or Vancouver might ha e time for the f***ing goof but he isn't wanted or welcome in Hogtown. ...and I'll have a fat ball of fois gras ready to lob at him if get wind he's in town.

"However, if you just happen to be those whom the UK hatepapers claim have abandoned me (and if you are, then why are you reading this?), then by all means, close the barn door on your way out. Music lasts longer than life."

So, why is Uncle Skanky posting in this thread?

Got to keep the cash coming in somehow I suppose.
By all accounts he's not short of a few Bob.
He could have made a cartload of móney out of Canada for the past 15 years if that was all that motivated him.
He's right to change his tactics and animal rights organisations in Canada could use a boost with the big fat cult-ural brainwashing clique of meat eating, seal killing móráns they're up against. This organised slaughter has gone unabated despite caring people s best efforts. It's time to try a different approach.
Good for you morrissey.. Your heart is in the right place, unlike some.

Translated that for you:

you were born a toe-rag and you will die a toe-rag. horrible man.

"However, if you just happen to be those whom the UK hatepapers claim have abandoned me (and if you are, then why are you reading this?), then by all means, close the barn door on your way out. Music lasts longer than life."

So, why is Uncle Skanky posting in this thread?

But what about those of us who haven’t allegedly abandoned him ? There are quite a few....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom