Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

There we have it, from his own words. It wasn’t the Anti-Racist event that caused him to cancel the tour, it was the poor ticket sales. He’s admitted it, in his anger. He acknowledges that fans have abandoned him with a backhander.

Stay classy Morrissey. FFS.

oh moz, I need to come clean. I lied when I said I was impressive at scrabble. im not that impressive. I just wanted you to think I was. :oops:

Translated that for you:

"I'm going to Canada because they don't know who Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters are and I can make some money"

And on the Right/Left thing:

"I want to be free to say all the bigoted bollocks I want to."
Very condescending if you think we need anything explained to us. Kinda funny if you were just being kinda funny. Personally I think if Moz gives 'sizeable' donations in each city then he's right to play Canada. Actually doing something positive is worth so much more than just talking about it. But he is damned by apes on this site regardless of what he does.

oh I just read your other post too! didn't realize there was another one....

well said, moz! (although I don't know if I like the comparison to friendless children. that's a bit negative to friendless children, don't you think?). you would think by now that the media would learn something from the way it has treated it's artists in the past: which is, that they never win; art outlives the mores of ignorant people. every time. look at Oscar wilde. everyone thought he would be ruined for all time. one of my favourite wilde anecdotes is how when he was sent to prison his name was erased from the plaque at oxford where it was etched along with the names of other luminaries. almost immediately after he died it was reinstated but this time they made the letters of his name a little bigger than the surrounding names. of course, that was very sad for Oscar because he went to his death thinking that's how it would be for eternity. but the example of Oscar wilde is one that everyone can learn from because it makes clear that in life you can be on either one of two sides, and only two sides--and those on Oscars side always have the last laugh though others may try to drag them down during their lifetime. it amazes me that anyone would willingly choose to go down in history as the marquess of queensbury, because you know, no matter what the marquess of queensbury and people like him do to the Oscar wildes of the world, what they've done to themselves is far worse.

YES! yes yes yes! come too me baby! come to meeeeeeee. im all yours! oh! but you have to come to Vancouver (or better yet, Victoria, or better yet.... well you know the address ;) ), not just stay on the east side otherwise it's no good, otherwise you might as well just go to Australia. there, you see now, we're not so bad. or im not anyway. i cant speak for the rest of canadians. actually, now that i think about it, I don't know if I want all those icky Canadians watching you. or if id want to be in a room full of them. they're awful. well ill do it for you, sweetums! ill even put my illegal immigrant plans on hold just for you! you want we should meet up after the show?! have a nip of baklava mayhap? play a round of scrabble?! im impressive at scrabble! youll see! well, cant wait to see you babycakes! stupendous new, this is!

Congrats!!!!!

Translated that for you:

"I'm going to Canada because they don't know who Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters are and I can make some money"

And on the Right/Left thing:

"I want to be free to say all the bigoted bollocks I want to."
You're always so mean and quick-thinking, are you? However, I still don't wonder who you are.

Can someone please pass me the sick bucket :barf:
What a wanker ! How many times have I said he's a 4kin total CrankFraud ?
Oh Canada ! My heart goes out to you after all these years left in the dark by the so called vegan who wore a Wool and Cash£mere peacock feather embellished cardigan designed by Alexander McQueen :rofl:

There's nothing left Canada. It's all dried up, save your money and tell him to go 4ck himself. What a c@@t!

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I'm glad to see that the return to Canada has eventually materialized!

I'm pretty confident that the good people of Canada will see this for exactly what it is and will tell him to go and 4ck spiders just like we did in his hometown Manchester.

I've put a Deluxe Meat Hamper on his head for the first of the gang to spark him out whilst he's in Manchester :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

PLEASE HATERS ACCEPT THE TRUTH FROM MOZ: GO AWAY DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR FAT GOVT ASSISTANCE FED REAR ENDS!!!:rock:

THIS WAY TO EXIT>>>>> :toilet:

(THAT INCLUDES SKINNY, SURFACE, MAO, ASSORTED SOCK PUPPETS AND LAST BUT NO LEAST
:wrench::turban::wrench:HALAL BUTHCER ADIOS DUDES GO FLY A :balloon:)

"My decision to return to Canada after almost 15 years of protest against its savage and Neanderthal annual Baby Seal Kill is entirely because my stance was ultimately of no use and helped no one. My voice was drowned out by the merciless swing of spiked axes crushing the heads of babies. Plus, my pension pot was running a bit low."

Look out, Rifke, I think you're in luck.

You ass.

If Morrissey is no longer playing London, England, maybe he will now play London, Ontario.

Neanderthal???? "Neanderthal annual Baby Seal Kill". No Morrissey ,it's "Sapiens Sapiens annual Baby Seal Kill"
This race you mentionted,unfortunately,was extinct thousand years ago and of course they were hunters,but they have no choice.They lived in glacial era,and it was the only way to survive.Also Sapiens Sapiens were hunters,and with more efficiency in hunting.

Neanderthal?Neanderthal??? "Neanderthal annual Baby Seal Kill". No Morrissey ,it's "Sapiens Sapiens annual Baby Seal Kill"
This race you mentionted,unfortunately,was extinct thousand years ago and of course they were hunters,but they have no choice.They lived in glacial era,and it was the only way to survive.Also Sapiens Sapiens were hunters,and with more efficiency in hunting.

He wanted to use the word 'subspecies' but didn't want to be misunderstood again. Oh well, he tried.

Got to keep the cash coming in somehow I suppose.
Ah yes I believe that is still a thing to put on tours, charge money for tickets and have people buy them. Well done :) What do you want him to do, start selling hot cakes?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom