Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

Too soon on the Ian Curtis front? Give me a break, please. If I offended Deborah or Natalie Curtis, I'll apologize, but to the rest of the world, I think enough time has passed that an Ian Curtis suicide joke isn't the worst thing on Earth. There's far bigger atrocities than a confused young man stuck between two loves and the wrong prescription.

But as for Carne Asada and other delights, I'll see how this change of strategy plays out. Time will tell.

:openmouth:
Time will tell if anyone can figure out this post.:expressionless:

Too soon on the Ian Curtis front? Give me a break, please. If I offended Deborah or Natalie Curtis, I'll apologize, but to the rest of the world, I think enough time has passed that an Ian Curtis suicide joke isn't the worst thing on Earth. There's far bigger atrocities than a confused young man stuck between two loves and the wrong prescription.

But as for Carne Asada and other delights, I'll see how this change of strategy plays out. Time will tell.

There’s far bigger atrocities to worry about than having negative opinions about Morrissey.

And no, suicide is never funny.

Open your heart g23.

There’s far bigger atrocities to worry about than having negative opinions about Morrissey.

And no, suicide is never funny.

Open your heart g23.
But then the atrocities get in!

I wouldn't call anything I have to say about the man negative opinions. Critical, sure. But I believe there's hope
even if I don't get the logic behind the actions and choices. There's always hope until the day a person dies.

I wouldn't call anything I have to say about the man negative opinions. Critical, sure. But I believe there's hope
even if I don't get the logic behind the actions and choices. There's always hope until the day a person dies.

Show hope without being critical, it’s far healthier for you and the person you’re
judging.

Though it won’t win you many “friends” here, as my example shows. :lbf:

As if I cared.

:cool:

But as for Carne Asada and other delights, I'll see how this change of strategy plays out. :swear

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

:confused:

WtF? NOT NEGATIVE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:flushed:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom