"CAR CHASE Thread"

J

Justin Playfair

Car chases. Action. Speed. Tension. Gasoline.

Cannon gets chased on a Los Angeles river by a bunch of creeps.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Haha love the music. The dry L.A. riverbed reminds me of the car race from Grease... sort of a chase, no?

Here is another great car scene from Drive, filmed on the riverbed... no chasing though, just flirting. :p

Bryan Cranston is in that last video--at the beginning. Refn cast him because he is a fan of Breaking Bad.

bth_0001-1.gif

I love a good car chase!

Here is a another TV classic. This one takes place in San Francisco with Michael Douglas, before he became a famous film star...

^^^ Haha love the music. The dry L.A. riverbed reminds me of the car race from Grease... sort of a chase, no?

Here is another great car scene from Drive, filmed on the riverbed... no chasing though, just flirting. :p

Bryan Cranston is in that last video--at the beginning. Refn cast him because he is a fan of Breaking Bad.

bth_0001-1.gif

I love a good car chase!

Here is a another TV classic. This one takes place in San Francisco with Michael Douglas, before he became a famous film star...

:thumb: Great clips! Classic scene from "Grease!" Its probably been 25 years since I've seen that movie, and I had forgotten about that scene. I loved "The Streets of San Francisco" car chase. That's cool that Leslie Nielsen was in it. I faintly remember one episode where he guest starred as a police officer with a terrible drinking problem. This may be the episode, although he looked to be sober as a judge during the car chase.

Mannix, with some ungrateful lady, being chased by a bunch of creeps in the hills above Los Angeles.

-Wasn't it the great American statesman Patrick Henry who once proclaimed, "Give me Liberty, Or give me a good Mannix car chase!"?

Mannix is on foot, and running from a couple of jerks, who are trying to mow him down with their cars. For the love of God, run Mannix, run!!

This is a sweet car chase! And the entire chase is on the beach, with the ocean waves crashing in. McQ, and a woman passenger, are chased by two carloads of creeps. For the love of God, step on the gas McQ!!

-this film is the first to feature the air cannon rollover. Enjoy!

How about this one?

Re: "CAR CHASE Thread"

Not strictly the same thing but from British comedy: Only Fools And Horses.

Very funny clip.

- - - Updated - - -

Not strictly the same thing but from British comedy: Only Fools And Horses.

Very funny clip.

^^^^Nice clip.:)

It's Tuesday afternoon, and I'm not in the mood for the classic Moody Blues song. I'm in the mood for adrenaline and gasoline!

Magnum & Emily are chased, by a couple of total losers, in a Honolulu parking garage. The losers chase Magnum & Emily in an American muscle car, a Pontiac GTO. I hope they get a flat tire.

Some scoundrel has placed an open cannister of nitrous-oxide (laughing gas) in Rockford's car. As Rockford drives off he becomes increasingly disoriented, as the cannister's sinister contents begin to fill the car. As the seconds agonizingly crawl along Rockford is completely overcome with laughter, and almost has several head-on collisions with other automobiles. For the love of God, roll down all of your windows, Rockford!!

-this snippet is from "The Rockford Files" episode entitled "Laughter of Death."

Robert Smith.jpg

Robert Smith once created an excellent song entitled, "Prayers for Rain." I'm glad he did because it's a great song. However, I wish he would've also wrote a song called "Prayers for Rockford." You see, Rockford is gonna need all the prayers he can get in this thrilling car chase. He's being chased by two ne'er-do-wells in a corvette. This scene features Rockford's astounding triple spin maneuver that he starts orchestrating at the 58 second period. Amazing!! Be sure to watch all of the video clip so you can see the surprising ending. This is vintage Rockford, baby. Enjoy!

-Please, ignore all the stop signs, Rockford! Smash your foot on the gas and Go, Go, Go!!

Christ....nobody has posted these yet!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom