Carnegie Hall

I see I see I see.

My friend and I are taking opera glasses with us just for the look. We might also do elbow length gloves. ;)

Suparni. You do not plan to go to Bowery??

i do plan to go to Bowery... I have not yet digested the current ticket price and hope to find a better deal... I would rather not push the price up by contributing to the tout price at the moment... I will probably give in and purchase one but I want to wait on it and not be too rash before seeing if there is another way.

Me too!! It was super exciting.

i do plan to go to Bowery... I have not yet digested the current ticket price and hope to find a better deal... I would rather not push the price up by contributing to the tout price at the moment... I will probably give in and purchase one but I want to wait on it and not be too rash before seeing if there is another way.

i realized, after talking to you last night, that I am definately going to bowery

therefore, you need to buy a ticket.

I learned my lesson last time he toured NY. I purchased tickets that were near $100 ($90?) after fees and then the tickets dropped down to $20 for subsequent shows at the Hammerstein.

Phish is coming to Jones Beach, Dave is playing the Garden in April and then I am trying to put together a trip to NOLA for Jazzfest. Tony Bennett, Wynton Marsalis, Wilco and some band called the Dave Matthews Band are participating among other local acts.

i realized, after talking to you last night, that I am definately going to bowery

therefore, you need to buy a ticket.

I had so much fun with you guys last night, so glad you showed up and it was good to see you again. Yes I am going too, one way or another. I will need a boost!!! pming you.

One More Week!!!

Until I see The Moz from the Second Row at NYC's famous Carnegie Hall!!!!! Can't wait.....Don't ask me how much a pair of tickets cost me for that show but I'm sure that it will be worth it!!!!:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom