carnegie play by play

Ok by myself

He said shalom an walked off.

Blue shirt
Encore
First of..

2 invasions.
Barely sang any of the real lyrics haha. Walked off like a zombie!
Im gonna go throw up.
Gnite.

Carol for Billy Budd... I hope he keeps that trade in place for Foxwoods

Thanks for this!

A 'Greg Palmer' posted this on flickr....
No backdrop?
3388955524_be23af074b.jpg

Thanks for this!

A 'Greg Palmer' posted this on flickr....
No backdrop?
3388955524_be23af074b.jpg

It's great to see a picture of this theater; i've actually SUNG on THIS STAGE! A few years back when i was high school, we made a trip over to NYC during Thanksgiving and did a concert with the NY School for the Performing Arts. It was incredible and, to this day, remains the unquestioned highlight of my life.

Incidentally, i was standing directly under the lights on the far left of the photo. :D

What an amazing night, W O W :guitar: thanks xfranklyx!

I'm so happy to hear Carol made an appearance!

Thanks for the pic, Julie -what a gorgeously grand theater, he's made for that joint :thumb:

The camera nazis were out in full-force. I had the LCD screen lit on my camera and had three security guards shine a light on me from below. The lens wasn't even open and I wasn't even pointing the camera at anything! Next thing I knew, another security guy was in my box threatening to eject me if it happened again. :confused: How embarrassing!!:( LOL Still had a great time even though my hands are tied not being able to take pictures. ;)

I hope someone snuck a pic of Sebastien. He's much bigger now. And very cute!:sweet:

Last edited:
Oh and the "security" provided by Carnegie Hall were not prepared for this and they over reacted way too much.

I hope someone has photos of the baby....Did this really happen :) omg
What a great thing to be able to say, "I was on the stage at Carnegie when I was a little boy!"

Hope he doesn't permanently drop Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself. I know a lot of people here are sick of it, but it's one of my favourites and Chicago will be my first time seeing him. Was excited to see it on all of these setlists. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom