celebrity gossip, yay or nay?

Are you interested in celebrity gossip?

• Total voters
Celebrity gossip does not interest me but tv and movie release information does. I have visited sites such as "www.aintitcoolnews.com" and other sites for all things geekdom.

I like knowing what is going to be released months before I purchase it to pose on my desk.

shouldn't this thread be morphed with some random older thread about someone who is a celebrity? This is what we do here at Moz Solo, you know.:D

I saw a scene from Hilary Duff's upcoming movie and a man sticks his hand down her pants. :eek:

I saw a bunch of stuff at Michael's called "hilary duff stuff" and it was supposedly stuff you can add to clothes or whatever... and it was kind of packaged punk rock-esque... and I thought... yeah, thats what i think when i see hilary duff... guitars, skulls and clothespins... :rolleyes:

I used to buy Heat magazine and others like it, but then I realised I either didn't know or didn't give a damn about 99% of the people in them, making it a bit of a waste of money. So I don't bother anymore.
I don't go on any gossips sites either...partly because I know I'd get sucked into it, and it will become addictive.
However, if theres a bit of juicy gossip flying around elsewhere about a 'celebrity', I do take notice ... i'd be lying if I said I didn't... :o

I tend to frequent gossipy sites too much, things like ontd, dlisted, holymoly and any number of other sites you care to mention.

Do you tend to follow these kind of sites and do you take any of it seriously, I tend to just see it as a bit of fun. :p

gossip1.jpg

Okay, I HAVE been on Perez Hilton's site but usually I couldn't give a rat's ass what Britney or Nicole or some skanky slut is doing. I admit I was saddened by Heath Ledger's untimely death ( well, I thought he was charming) but I'd rather listen to C-Span (political channel) 24/7 than hear about Britney's coochie.

Okay, I HAVE been on Perez Hilton's site but usually I couldn't give a rat's ass what Britney or Nicole or some skanky slut is doing. I admit I was saddened by Heath Ledger's untimely death ( well, I thought he was charming) but I'd rather listen to C-Span (political channel) 24/7 than hear about Britney's coochie.

Speaking of coochies, I have seen far too many celebrity coochies. Do they not have panties in celebrityland? Is it extra for to launder them or something, so celebs just don't wear them? I just don't get it.

Just heard the news that the court gave a go sign for News of the World to publish Max Mosely's orgy video. :D

i love "oh no they didnt".

I tend to frequent gossipy sites too much, things like ontd, dlisted, holymoly and any number of other sites you care to mention.

Do you tend to follow these kind of sites and do you take any of it seriously, I tend to just see it as a bit of fun. :p

gossip1.jpg
I used to buy Heat religiously every week when i worked in the shop. I don't have time anymore (sob!) but as a treat, every now and than I buy it (hubby nicks it before I've read it though!)

Back
Top Bottom