CG got banned? (not really)

S

Skylarker

It must be a sign...get it?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Crystal Geezer Got Banned?!!!

Seriously though...it's weird. She must have really gone over the line this time. I am frankly very shocked they got rid of her...but only in the sense that since it hadn't happened by now, I just figured it never would.

Anybody know exactly what she did? Was it the remark about punching Midnite?

are you going to type stuff, talking to yourself (like the loser you are), only to delete it in 5 minutes all night? go read someone a bedtime story and stop neglecting your responsibilities, you pathetic excuse for a man.

It was nice knowing you guys. You can drink my water pretty much everywhere, though. Don't be assholes.

If you want to ban this name I'm Crystal Geezer and so is the name Cheeseblock. :thumb:

Seeya losers!

are you going to type stuff, talking to yourself (like the loser you are), only to delete it in 5 minutes all night? go read someone a bedtime story and stop neglecting your responsibilities, you pathetic excuse for a man.

Awww, that's cute. Someone borrowed The Idiot's Guide To Insulting Skylarker. Nice!

C'mon, you can do better than that. Not much better, but better. Remember that other name you had? You tried so hard you almost pooped!

How'd that work out for ya? :)

It was nice knowing you guys. You can drink my water pretty much everywhere, though. Don't be assholes.

If you want to ban this name I'm Crystal Geezer and so is the name Cheeseblock. :thumb:

Seeya losers!

Last edited by a moderator:

What caused this ban? Is it a real ban or a timeout?

Re:

:squiffy:
That's gonna be rough for her.

That's the understatement of the century.

Can she not just re-register under another name if she wanted?

She already did. Then she told everyone it was her.

I'm sure she'll be back in anonymous posts and new usernames. I can't see us getting off the annoying-hook this easy...though it's a good start.

Re: Welcome back Crystal Geezer!!!!

For the record I met a lot of amazingly cool people here. And some asses, but mostly super cool people. I'll miss this place, it's pretty clear the powers that be don't want me here if I was, and I quote, "PERMANENTLY BANNED" (Kewpie said 12 months, it said permanent. Make up your minds.) for something so stupid. I've always had solo's back, I like that it's a forum you don't have to tip toe around, but there's more interesting stuff for me to be doing than waiting to hear tidbits about Morrissey and talking to people who all think I'm some creeper.

Anyway, it's been fun. Thanks Davidt and crew for letting me post my weird ideas here and being patient with it all.

My name is Amie Barnett. Amie means friend in french and Bars are good to get drunk in. :thumb: See ya around!

looks like the ban was reversed. don't you continue to look like an idiot. :lbf:

Well not really...because she was banned, and bans are seldom reversed, so I had no reason not to celebrate. That the ban was reversed is not something I could have foreseen, and it doesn't change the fact that while it was in place, I enjoyed rubbing it in.

Secondly, it doesn't matter too much to me...anytime some pile of shit on here leaves or is forced out, another shows up to take its place...so while the event was enjoyable, it's not like it was anything I'd give a shit about tomorrow regardless.

And whether she is banned or unbanned has nothing to do with me, other than that I enjoyed her being temporarily put in a position that I'm sure was, to say the least, unbearable for her. It's not like I'm afraid she's gonna come after me and hold me accountable for making this thread.

But you...you go on, you keep trying, little soldier. Maybe at some point you'll say something to me, as your current username or in another ten handles, that I will consider even remotely hurtful or intellectually formidable.

For the record I met a lot of amazingly cool people here. And some asses, but mostly super cool people. I'll miss this place, it's pretty clear the powers that be don't want me here if I was, and I quote, "PERMANENTLY BANNED" (Kewpie said 12 months, it said permanent. Make up your minds.) for something so stupid. I've always had solo's back, I like that it's a forum you don't have to tip toe around, but there's more interesting stuff for me to be doing than waiting to hear tidbits about Morrissey and talking to people who all think I'm some creeper.

Anyway, it's been fun. Thanks Davidt and crew for letting me post my weird ideas here and being patient with it all.

My name is Amie Barnett. Amie means friend in french and Bars are good to get drunk in. :thumb: See ya around!

tumblr_mavx0dKGdi1ru9mav.gif

I lifted the ban earlier so you are not banned. I took a look and didn't find anything serious enough to be banned over.

Back
Top Bottom