change username

is it possible to have my account deleted?

I see no "delete account" option in the User CP, and for the sake of privacy and the fact that I do not post here anymore, would a mod be able to delete my account, posts and all? I am leaving the board, and I really feel there should be some sort of option to delete your own account, but I'd be really grateful if someone could do this for me (or if there is actually a way to do so myself, direct me to the information on how?) Thanks!

Re: is it possible to have my account deleted?

I'm afrad, you just stop using the account which fulfills your request.

You can delete all of your posts, one by one, and uncheck the control panel options for receiving PMs, emails, and/or other communications from members. I don't see anything else in your profile that would give away anything about you.

You can always go out in style and get yourself banned, while you're at it. Come to think of it, after you've done all of the above, send your password to Buzzetta, who's just dying to spring a Doomsday act on the group. Letting him do it under your name would give him some practice. :D

You can delete all of your posts, one by one, and uncheck the control panel options for receiving PMs, emails, and/or other communications from members. I don't see anything else in your profile that would give away anything about you.

You can always go out in style and get yourself banned, while you're at it. Come to think of it, after you've done all of the above, send your password to Buzzetta, who's just dying to spring a Doomsday act on the group. Letting him do it under your name would give him some practice. :D

I'm okay with that.

Heh?

Even you have nothing better to kill your time and need to have some jokes, don't encourage trolling on the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heh?

Even you have nothing better to kill your time and need to have some jokes, don't encourage trolling on the forums.

oh he's just kidding for christ's sake. take a chill pill.

Last edited by a moderator:

From the part of the text I could see on the main page, I thought the title of this thread was 'Is it possible to have my pie and eat it' :(

I'm afrad, you just stop using the account which fulfills your request.

No, that does not fulfill the request. The account is still there, just unused.

Someone can go back and delete their old posts, but not if they have been archived.

If the original poster is worried about the account being hijacked when they no longer use it, I'd advise deleting all posts and then posting the password in "off topic" which is a sure way to get the account banned.

wouldn't it be more fun if we had the opportunity to delete someone else's account? :D

well maybe not their account but just to delete their shit posts, so ok I'd be back down to single figures pretty sharpish but it'd be funny eh?

love

Grim
P.s. if someone can come up with some queensbury's then how about it big D?

I see no "delete account" option in the User CP, and for the sake of privacy and the fact that I do not post here anymore, would a mod be able to delete my account, posts and all? I am leaving the board, and I really feel there should be some sort of option to delete your own account, but I'd be really grateful if someone could do this for me (or if there is actually a way to do so myself, direct me to the information on how?) Thanks!

I'm okay with that.

as I sees it, 1+1+1 = :D:D

If you'd like to change your user name, you have to re-register with a new user name.

If you'd like to change your user name, you have to re-register with a new user name.
is it not possible to edit the username? acutally i would keep sista, only wanna edit sheila and replace sheila with another word-but thts not possible as well, I guess?

is it not possible to edit the username? acutally i would keep sista, only wanna edit sheila and replace sheila with another word, but thats not possible as well, I guess?

Unfortunately David is too busy to updating mainpage and other things relate to the site maintenance issues.

He would suggest all the people who would like to change/edit their user names to re-register with new user name.

is it not possible to edit the username? acutally i would keep sista, only wanna edit sheila and replace sheila with another word-but thts not possible as well, I guess?

Just out of curiousity, SS (and/or anyone else wanting to change their name), what's the problem with simply registering a new account? Sure, your post-count would go back to zero, but if you wanted other posters to know you were the same person as sistasheila, you could simply put "formerly sistasheila" under your new name until people got used to the new identity.

Just out of curiousity, SS (and/or anyone else wanting to change their name), what's the problem with simply registering a new account? Sure, your post-count would go back to zero, but if you wanted other posters to know you were the same person as sistasheila, you could simply put "formerly sistasheila" under your new name until people got used to the new identity.
THTS WHAT I PLANNED TO DO (noting under the custom user title thats its me)
but why not asking if its possible to keep the account, right?;) im so used to my password im too lazy to remember a new one.,haha..:p

Last edited:
Tags
attention whore usernames
Back
Top Bottom