Channel 4 deny they approached Morrissey to record alternative Christmas message - NME

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened when he said he got offered a part in Eastenders, they said they never asked him.

This happened when he said he got offered a part in Eastenders, they said they never asked him.

This happened when he said Harvest Records threw him off the label....
This happened when he said there was no agreement with 'that drummer'
This happened when he said Kristeen Young's cold made the whole tour collapse

Shit happens, it would appear

"f*** Channel 4" t-shirts available in all sizes at Mporium via Santa Claus...

best
BB

1) the don't like being turned down
2) they don't want whoever does it to feel second choice
3) the nme are c***s

I am glad this came up so I am not totally off-topic. The 2005 season of Eastenders is being broadcast here in America on the PBS channel, and I am addicted to it. I find life around the square fascinating and the characters to be very interesting. I have always wondered if this is a somewhat exaggerated, but true depiction of life outside London. I am interested in what those in England think of this show and its depiction of life there. I practice the accents along with the dialog. Good times.

Maybe he got trolled by someone posing as a Channel 4 rep.

I got text trolled today out of the blue.

15798356970_beda04ec43_z.jpg

Morrissey aka Billy Liar

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad this came up so I am not totally off-topic. The 2005 season of Eastenders is being broadcast here in America on the PBS channel, and I am addicted to it. I find life around the square fascinating and the characters to be very interesting. I have always wondered if this is a somewhat exaggerated, but true depiction of life outside London. I am interested in what those in England think of this show and its depiction of life there. I practice the accents along with the dialog. Good times.

Albert Square has seen more deaths and murders than anywhere else in the UK

Albert Square has seen more deaths and murders than anywhere else in the UK

Den Watts, with a door stop under the Vic concrete basement floor. (English version of the game Clue) ;)

i always thought diston was pretty bad though i imagine thats part of london

The death of an eighties pop star
Well it's happening a lot round here !

Bloody hell Jimmy Saville used to pull publicity stunts like this, informing the press of his "charity work movements" before he arrived at the events.
God save the Queen

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Here we go with the Brit lies. Morrissey was smart enough to turn "channel 4" down, so now the Orange Army is an uproar because they had already planned their assassination attempt. I bet the old lady president of England, Charlie, Willie, and Harold stupidly already paid them off like they paid off Diana's rag head boyfriend.

Can we ban "bloody hell" and "bloke" from this site? I know it's impossible to ban antonymous Brit cowards from posting, but there has to be a way to make certain words obsolete from posts.

Here we go with the Brit lies. Morrissey was smart enough to turn "channel 4" down, so now the Orange Army is an uproar because they had already planned their assassination attempt. I bet the old lady president of England, Charlie, Willie, and Harold stupidly already paid them off like they paid off Diana's rag head boyfriend.

Can we ban "bloody hell" and "bloke" from this site? I know it's impossible to ban antonymous Brit cowards from posting, but there has to be a way to make certain words obsolete from posts.

Your havin' a bubble, me old mucker. Ban the dear old Queen's? You must be Radio Rental.

This happened when he said Harvest Records threw him off the label....
This happened when he said there was no agreement with 'that drummer'
This happened when he said Kristeen Young's cold made the whole tour collapse

Shit happens, it would appear

"f*** Channel 4" t-shirts available in all sizes at Mporium via Santa Claus...

best
BB

Sometimes, BB, you have style, that was funny.

Jay

Clown college. Unbelievable.

It's pretty clear he got pranked. It must be incredibly easy to do so. Somebody should contact him offering him to play the Superbowl halftime show. Fifty bucks says he takes it seriously.

Last edited:
Why does everything about Morrissey has to be so complicated?
Why is he so complicated?
Can't he just be a simple man for once?
Every time he opens his mouth is to raise annoying waves around everybody's beach.

Calm the bloody hell down, bloke. Relax and think about eating a bowl of spaghetti in Malibu with your darling Nancy.

It'll all be over soon. ;)

Now see here old chap, if we are to start banning things on here may I suggest a few myself ?

i e

You do the math
The letter zee
Trick or treat
In the hole
Sidewalk
McDonalds
KFC
Burger King
Prom night
Hey honey
Everything's bigger back home
Soccer
Glazier family
Drive in
Shopping mall
Lucked out
Limousine
Water-boarding
Root beer

f*** America !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

f*** off and God save the Queen ( and our English language and ways)

Clown college. Unbelievable.

It's pretty clear he got pranked. It must be incredibly easy to do so. Somebody should contact him offering him to play the Superbowl halftime show. Fifty bucks says he takes it seriously.

The thing that concerns me is that it would likely have to be somebody he knew who knew his email address or phone number. Or perhaps it was set up by someone whose bridge he burned for yuks who sat around laughing as he took the bait. Meanwhile we're thinking Jesse quit the band, this all went down at the same time, like parallel universe prank activity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom