Charlie Sheen "it's crystaline, it's pure, it's available to everyone"

D

Dave

Not sure exactly what it is. I know drug-based delusions can be boring but we hardly ever hear them coming from someone with power. We hear power-based delusions. But this is like Donald Trump smoked a bunch of crack and then sat down next to you on the bus.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charl...radio-talk-show-tirade-turd-thomas-jefferson/

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre a turd, a clown, and says his real name is "Haim Levine"

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's a "bootleg cult" with a success rate of only 5%, while his is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

-- On his drug and alcohol issues, "I have a disease? Bulls**t! I cured it ... with my mind."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke has bailed out ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, tattoos, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

For what it's worth ... Charlie also said he's ready to get back to work.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charl...uction-season-shut-down-crew-cbs-warner-bros/
http://www.tmz.com/person/charlie-sheen/
Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.
The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charlie-sheen-chuck-lorre-two-and-a-half-men-war-show-bahamas-octagon/

Charlie Sheen tells TMZ ... he wants to fight "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre in an octagon ... and, according to Charlie, "If he wins, then he can leave MY show!"

0224-charlie-sheen-chuck-lorre-ex-tmz.jpg

Charlie is still ensconced in the Bahamas, having what he calls "a grand old time."

Charlie said, "I violently hate Chaim Levine (Chuck Lorre). He's a stupid, stupid little man and a p**sy punk that I'd never want to be like." Charlie adds, "That's me being polite."

Charlie is scoffing at all the people around him, saying, "All these guys told me to 'clean it up.' Well this is me cleaning it the f**k up."

Charlie, who insists he's sober, says, "All I want is to bring my family together, and I have to deal with all this B.S. politics."

And as if that's not enough, Charlie says "That piece of s**t [Lorre] took money out of my pocket, my family's pocket, and, most importantly, my second family -- my crew's pocket."

Charlie adds, "You can tell him [Lorre] one thing. I own him."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charl...e-turd-thomas-jefferson-alcoholics-anonymous/

TMZ has learned "Two and a Half Men" will immediately stop production for the rest of the season ... because of Charlie's escapades in the last few days ... most recently what he said to TMZ.

CBS and Warner Bros. say, "Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season."

The decision comes several hours after TMZ posted a story in which Charlie Sheen challenged creator Chuck Lorre to a fight, calling him "a stupid, stupid little man and a pu**y punk that I never want to be like."

Sources connected with the production tell us ... Charlie's comments to TMZ were the final straw.

No word on whether production will resume next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
reading that hurt my head...
I am intrigued by 'fighting in an octagon' though, surely better than watching Two and a Half Men

I know what I am going as for Halloween...

i heard the interview. really sad. the worse thing was that the dj alex jones kept going on about how he and charlie were mates and insisting that charlie was clean. it was obvious to anyone who heard the interview this man was not clean. alex jones just came off as a huge sycophant, and he seemed more interested in pushing up his ratings than helping his so-called friend.

Charlie Sheen is doing something interesting. Dave, you and I talked about this in chat. He represents something known as "lavender" that Gordon Lightfoot sung about in his song Approaching Lavender. Gordon Lightfoot channeled a muse and Charlie Sheen is acting her out in a way. It's a little bit what Arcade Fire sings about in when they sing of being "shocked in the suburbs." It's a kind of war, but a suburban "safe" war where words are weapons using fake swords, not real swords on a real battlefield. And like The King's Speech that won best picture, it's proof that this muse has a voice. But it's a slippery slope reading it because he's doing drugs and getting manic and channeling something simultaneously pure that is WINNING and simultaneously not-so-pure that sleeps with two goddesses and has delusions that this is the proper way to raise children. The pixies touch on it in Bone Machine, name-checking Sheen's fake name in the title coupled with "Ma" who Morrissey references in Mama Lay Softly By the River." Read the lyrics:

This is a song for Carol
Your into Japanese fastfood
And I drop you off with your Japanese lover
And you're going to the beach all day
You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me
You're so pretty when you're unfaithful to me

You're looking like
You've got some sun
Your blistered lips
Have got a kiss
The days are lit like everyone
Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh

Your bones got a little machine
You're the bone machine

I was talking to preachy-preach about kissy-kiss
He bought me a soda
He bought me a soda
He bought me a soda and he tried to molest me in the parking lot
Yep, yep yep YEP!

I make you break
You make me hard
Your Irish skin *
Looks Mexican
Our love is rice and beans and horses lard
Your bones got a little machine
You're the bone machine

Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh (3x)
Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh, Uh-oh

The River is where you go to work and have your voice heard THROUGH people. Charlie Sheen is a lavender, sensational trainwreck channeling some sort of "Moz" frustration. Mama is "Moz", and the pigs drove him to it, to fight in this suburban war and have his voice heard.

f***, I just watched the blurb about the goddesses for the 20/20 interview and Charlie Sheen is a TOTAL trainwreck. I don't want to associate Mozness with him. Just understand if you care that the blurbs, the snippets that people are quoting is the Mozness, not the man as a whole. It's like pop culture is sifting out the gold for us so we don't have to rationalize a crackhead as a voice. :o

Read this article on the ethics of Sheen journalism that I just read and ask yourself if you hear anything familiar? :straightface:

I didn't know that Charlie Sheen was a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist. Interestingly in this video of HIS to the President, at 6:02 there's a text swipe of a Jefferson quote, "Dissent is the highest from of Patriotism." Didn't he call Jefferson a pussy?

Actually, the 20/20 interview was extremely insightful.

I have known Charlie Sheen was suffering from serious mental problems ever since he jumped on board the whole 9/11-was-an-inside-job conspiracy bandwagon (a bandwagon many SoLowers have been on as well, btw). When he offered his services as narrator for one of the more prominent of the scummy propaganda videos about 9/11 - "Loose Change" - and when he began appearing on the Alex Jones show, I felt he had completely gone off the rails. But no one in Charlie Sheen's life -- none of the leftists in his inner circle, no one in the Hollywood community making money off of him, none of the whores bedding him, none of the disgusting anti-Americans using him for their agenda - actually care about him. At this point I assume he will soon be dead. He got sucked into some scummy circles, he is hitting rock bottom, and our media has made it all a spectacle. I feel sorry for Charlie Sheen.

But, news reports say he's keeping in touch with his pal Sean Penn, best buddy of dictators such as Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. I'm sure Sheen will get proper guidance from friends like that!

Last edited:
#winning

Tags
8 neurocircuits goddesses illuminati terrestrial
Back
Top Bottom