Chat Passwords

iamkali

My forum password is different from my chat password. Let's all not get our knickers in a twist. ;) How does one change the chat password if it differs from your forum password? Thanks.

Hmmm

My forum password is different from my chat password. Let's all not get our knickers in a twist. ;) How does one change the chat password if it differs from your forum password? Thanks.

I thought you decided not use chatroom again? :confused:

I suggest you to re-register with new user name and password which you can remember.

If you re-register, remember to write down your new password in case if you forgot.

Re: Hmmm

I thought you decided not use chatroom again? :confused:

I suggest you to re-register with new user name and password which you can remember.

If you re-register, remember to write down your new password in case if you forgot.

I'll PM you. Nope, I won't bother with re-registering. Thanks Kewps.

Last edited:

Don't bother with chat, it's a shithole.
I wouldn't go in there if you paid me.

All correct. The last hospital ward of the loonies before they are dragged kicking and screaming backwards by two white-coated orderlies through the door,to the padded cell. Not denigrating most users of chat, I'm just saying that it's the last refuge of those banned from everywhere else, and as such, it is indeed a shithole.

Peter

All correct. The last hospital ward of the loonies before they are dragged kicking and screaming backwards by two white-coated orderlies through the door,to the padded cell. Not denigrating most users of chat, I'm just saying that it's the last refuge of those banned from everywhere else, and as such, it is indeed a shithole.

Peter

I thought you were talking about Old Trafford then for a minute:D

Jukebox Jury

That's the most, or one of the most, sensible things I've heard all day.

Peter

Peter, well said. And advice well taken. :)

You have serious reading comprehension problems for someone who purports to know so much. Kali didn't say that she forgot her chat password; she simply wants to change it so that it's the same as her forum password.

You have serious reading comprehension problems for someone who purports to know so much. Kali didn't say that she forgot her chat password; she simply wants to change it so that it's the same as her forum password.

In forums if you type wrong password, you see a message on top of the screen if you'd like to change your password.
You are given five chances to type the right password to log in.

I do not use chatroom, but it may show the same message if you typed wrong password.

It's not very good idea to use the same password for mainpage, forums and chatroom.

In forums if you type wrong password, you see a message on top of the screen if you'd like to change your password.
You are given five chances to type the right password to log in.

I do not use chatroom, but it may show the same message if you typed wrong password.

It's not very good idea to use the same password for mainpage, forums and chatroom.

You do this just to piss me off, don't you? It's working. :doh:

you have serious reading comprehension problems for someone who purports to know so much. kali didn't say that she forgot her chat password; she simply wants to change it so that it's the same as her forum password.

thank you NRITH!! Someone finally understood! :p

Last edited:
i take that bet she is obsessed with the chat ... everytime i go there no one is there
NRITH, you've disappointed me. You're going to have to pay up, darling. Come on, bring out your wallet, yes, good, count the cash, and eat humble pie. :D

Last edited:
Tags
internot intersnot
Back
Top Bottom