Cheesy Pick Up Lines

PapaJack

Belligerent ghoul
So this line my friend used to use on girls at the bar popped into my head today.

The scenario usually went like this:
Staggers up to the chick: "Hey, you wanna get a pizza and f*ck?"

After she slaps him across the face, he'd say, "What, you don't like pizza?!?!?"
:p:D

though in his defense...the line DID actually work once. Then again, she wasn't exactly someone you'd write home about.:D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I always cracked up when my roommate used the "Does this smell like chloroform?" line. Good times, good times.

Anybody familiar with Richard Feynman, the physicist? If not, let's just say that he was smarter than all of us here put together. After his wife died of cancer very young, he just said "f*** it" and decided to hit on as many women as possible for the rest of his life. Being a consummate scientist, he actually devised rules for pick-up lines and classified the kinds of women that they'd work on. To my knowledge, though, this work has never been published. Humanity suffers because of it.

"hi there, i'm a pyrex. how about you"

That could work. LOL

This one is courtesy of Anchorman:
"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you." :cool:

That could work. LOL

This one is courtesy of Anchorman:
"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you." :cool:

How about this:

"Hey fat hog, my face is leaving town in five minutes. Be on it."

Yes/No?
:)

Okay, truth be told, that was from an SNL skit with Christopher Walken like ten years ago. I think it's funnier when you say it in Walken's voice. Give it a try...

Last edited:
I the words of Champ Kind: "What can I say, I like they way you're put together. What do you say if we go out on a date? Have some chicken, maybe some sex... You know, see what happens."

It could work. You never know. I've never tried it though.

How about this:

"Hey fat hog, my face is leaving town in five minutes. Be on it."

Yes/No?
:)

HAHAHA! :D

Here's a tricky one....used on a drunk girl...it's technically foolproof. :D:cool:
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

Last edited:
I the words of Champ Kind: "What can I say, I like they way you're put together. What do you say if we go out on a date? Have some chicken, maybe some sex... You know, see what happens."

It could work. You never know. I've never tried it though.
LOLZ!!
Chicken and sex...who could pass that up? :p:D

One more from Ron Burgundy-
Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
Veronica Corningstone: Really.
Ron Burgundy: People know me.
Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Back
Top Bottom