Chile / Child of Brazil / Auditions & various humour links - Morrissey Central (3 April, 2019)

From Erica (@ericacalil) ....
Can't Wait to Listen To The B - Side " I Thought You Were Dead " ...

Attachments

• D3KX1F6X4AYAz9i.jpg
    D3KX1F6X4AYAz9i.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Mother of God; This is like internet Tourettes :squiffy:

It must be his new faible for the Brazilians...

"Brazil's president calls Nazis leftists after Israel Holocaust museum visit

BRASILIA (Reuters) - Brazil’s right-wing President Jair Bolsonaro said “there is no doubt” that Nazism was a leftist movement, just after visiting Israel’s Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial and museum."

r

www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-brazil-idUSKCN1RF1QD

Blikey m8! I reckon these Mexicans love The California Son inn n nn n n nn n din't n nnn n nn n it chipper curry.

Remember when Morrissey had discriminating taste and fired those that didn't?

í do. And people still slagged him silly for it.

But, given that memory of those discriminating daze, í cannot help but hold a faltering wick of hope that there is some overall intent behind all this...crap, some conscious masterplan; namely, a deliberate and concerted effort to piss all over wot remains of The Legacy.
It's not a unique theory, other people have posited the notion over the last few years.
And to what purpose, to what greater end would this be done? Haven't a clue. Beyond the ultimate extension and climax of his self-diagnosed "unlimited self-sabotage".
It doesn't necessarily make it any easier to bear witness to, but at least í could understand it as a process.

Otherwise, it's just "ooh look, some nutter's mentioned Me on YouTube...POST!" And time to review the meds...

When is the Morrissey and styx666 sex tape going to be released on central?

Has he lost his f***ing mind?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom