Chris from AO

A

Alison Kovich

Is that Chris from AO on Ebay selling bootlegs. He goes under the name MozMorrissey123? Isn't that illegal to do. I hope they lock him up.

Yes,hey sends pictures of your mom sucking off baboons if you order 2 or more cd's. hell,i bought ten and got a picture of your mom getting gang raped by a pack of aids infested moose. That chris,what a guy. he's a cool mofo and has an awesome morrissey site. he hasnt put up the picture of me handintg mozzer my yoshinoya tee shirt and bowl of soup yet though. Other than that,hes a cool dude.

Illegal Bootlegs?! Holocaust missed out on you.

Are you a f***ing legislator? No...

Are you a f***ing lawyer? No...

Are you a f***ing dildo? Yes.

Did you download the new songs? If so, you are a f***ing hypocrite! Send Moz money too for enjoying it.

Keep your conservative viewpoints and your proto-nazi ideals to yourself. No one wants to hear it Mizzz Tipper Gore. I don't like the douche bag either but as far as selling boots...well, that is sometines the only way some of us can hear the man live recently or a chance to get the rare unreleased songs.

Someone get this self rightous faghag a bat, preferebly wracked across the face!

Re: Illegal Bootlegs?! Holocaust missed out on you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is f***in funny as hell.....

She probably did download all the songs. or shes one of those" i dont believe in that downloading thing.thats against the law" f***in idiots on a stick. Either way,she needs to shut her f***in face. Im so sick of thes hypocritical f***s coming here and trashing moz,chris,david. if you dont like something they did,tell them,not us. You f***in yackels are the reaso for people like greasetea and myself to come here and trash you at your expense. you make it easy,you provide the ammo,we do the shooting.

Ass kissing is so ugly

I don't need you to tell me how funny I am you f***ing halfwit. Yes we are all aware of how much "dicksucking" you own up to me.

Quit it, no one likes an ass kisser.

Now f*** away.

Are you a f***ing retard from China? I dunno but your eyes scare me anyway. Why don't you suck you sister's vagina, or even better, lick you dog's ass and make something useful unless for an animal? In other words, GO SCREW YOU DUMBASS! You have nothing that any of us can be interested to know. Have you no mirror bitch? Geeesss, nowadays every little nasty chinese thinks that we need to know their opinion on things. Get real kung foo!

> Are you a f***ing legislator? No...

> Are you a f***ing lawyer? No...

> Are you a f***ing dildo? Yes.

> Did you download the new songs? If so, you are a f***ing hypocrite! Send
> Moz money too for enjoying it.

> Keep your conservative viewpoints and your proto-nazi ideals to yourself.
> No one wants to hear it Mizzz Tipper Gore. I don't like the douche bag
> either but as far as selling boots...well, that is sometines the only way
> some of us can hear the man live recently or a chance to get the rare
> unreleased songs.

> Someone get this self rightous faghag a bat, preferebly wracked across the
> face!

NO, that is Hector Chavez. Chris banned Hector who is (moz00910) from the AO Board, and is now selling bootlegs on ebay. From what I hear Hector is a no good thug, who claims that he is in the fighting circuit. Just wanted to make that clear to you. But this leads me to ask, why on earth do you want Chris locked up?

It's Somnium, Peru's biggest closet f*****! (not a white gay male)

> Are you a f***ing retard from China? I dunno but your eyes scare me
> anyway. Why don't you suck you sister's vagina, or even better, lick you
> dog's ass and make something useful unless for an animal? In other words,
> GO SCREW YOU DUMBASS! You have nothing that any of us can be interested to
> know. Have you no mirror bitch? Geeesss, nowadays every little nasty
> chinese thinks that we need to know their opinion on things. Get real kung
> foo!

Perhaps you should speak English better before attacking nasty slopes you nasty spic! Morrissey is for whites anyhow.

Re: Ass kissing is so ugly,

> I don't need you to tell me how funny I am you f***ing halfwit. Yes we are
> all aware of how much "dicksucking" you own up to me.

> Quit it, no one likes an ass kisser.

> Now f*** away.

5 years and still nothing to say

Chris is an ugly hispanic with no green card! That is why he should be locked up

> Is that Chris from AO on Ebay selling bootlegs. He goes under the name
> MozMorrissey123? Isn't that illegal to do. I hope they lock him up.

He has no green card, watch out. He smells of gross fish.

Re: Ass kissing is so ugly

I dont need you telling me about dick sucking, You see,no matter how much you go on and on about me,you're the one whos been sucking my cock since day 1. I suppose a trait your mom taught you?? I can attest to the fact that yes,she is good at suckin cock. Now,as for lickin ass,I leave that up to mindy and her wild tongue rubs she gives my ass.

Trading

> He has no green card, watch out. He smells of gross fish.

Chris is the reason why no one wants to trade anymore. He sells everyone else's recordings. Can someone call immigration?

Re: Racial Hatred is an Ugly Thing to Behold

> He has no green card, watch out. He smells of gross fish.

Your putrid smell is that of hate

>

> Did you download the new songs? If so, you are a f***ing hypocrite! Send
> Moz money too for enjoying it.

Im sure she didn't. She probably came across it searchinig for Brian's pictures at Super Soap Weekend.

A waste is a beautiful thing to mind.

Racism is funny. Just like violence.

Re: Trading

> Chris is the reason why no one wants to trade anymore. He sells everyone
> else's recordings. Can someone call immigration?

i don't think he sells all the recordings he gets from people. but he does and has posted mp3's of certain songs/shows he's acquired. for example; new songs from this tour & the miraval sessions he posted a while ago. i heard from someone that they had given those sessions to him, and he waited patiently until he thought it would be appropriate to post them up. it was nice on his behalf to post them for hundreds of fans to listen to, but i am sure the person(s) he got them from were somewhat bitter about it.... and let me not start about the shows he has posted either.
the fact is, chris is a just regular fan who got recognized a bit more than others through his sharing of files via his website. his website is somewhat informative at times, but how much news can float around to update every few days or so. this is where his file sharing comes in. many people mainly flock to his website for that reason only(remember how slow his site becomes because of all the bandwidth consumed); making some traders sour for cutting off their potential buyers of shows/songs.
in my opinion, he is an ok guy. he still continues with that website even though he gets cruel and unjust bashing at times. involving his personal life into the website causes it mostly. it seems he wants to get attention by posting his comments/questions towards his sexuality, among other dilemmas in his diary. maybe we should just stop talking about the lad completely. that will put an end to the numerous posts left here about him. because i'm sure he thrives on it.

Re: A waste is a beautiful thing to mind.

> Racism is funny. Just like violence.

--------You made a mistake this isnt the kkk hillbilly or bonehead nazi scum site this is a place of Morrissey love not hate you go now and never return

Re: Racism is funny?.

> Racism is funny. Just like violence.

What a thoughtless thing to say!

You two (Improper and Greasetea) need to get some lube and go enjoy each other in private

Back
Top Bottom