Christ!!! I got a fax from morrissey today!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonmoz

Large Member
I emailed his website asking him if he is going to play some of my favourite songs and I got a fax from the man himself!!"!!

Here is a scan! UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it's real, well I guess it must be as no one else knew that I sent it to the site! It has made my year!!!!

morrissey.jpg

I see you can use fax machine better than megaupload.

Halloween - the night of the trolls

Last edited:
yes yes! I said in email to him I am fairly new to the internet etc and left my fax number!!!!! that must be why!!

so so happy!!!!!!

Do you think it's his writing?!!!!?!??!

Cool, really f***ing jealous mate!!
How do I get one??

In the words of The White Stripes - I think I smell a rat. Until it can be proved otherwise, this looks very, very, very dodgy. Unreal indeed.

Peter

P.S look at at all the 't's, all the 'i's, in fact every letter. All the same in every case. Someone has badly cobbled this together. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
I really don't see how anyone could fall or it, unless they believe he's magically developed the ability to write letters (such as the I's, t's etc.) exactly the same way every time.

EDIT: Peter: great minds etc. :)

Even if it looked real I wouldn't believe it. Morrissey wouldn't tell anyone if he was planning to put a new song in the setlist. He likes it to be a surprise first time. The audience reaction to Panic at the Palladium wouldn't have been as exciting if he'd let everyone know he was going to do it beforehand.

You didn't get a fax from Morrissey!

That is, unless, he's using the famous "Morrissey font" now for his faxes, readily available at motorcycleaupairboy.com / arcaneoldwardrobe.com website. :p

What an OBVIOUS fake. You must be really, really bored.

Ooohh! I almost, almost fell!!! Gee... And I was going to ask desperately which site he had written from... Bollocks! Dissapointment...

Funny note Godlovesugly!! Hahahahaa... Made me laugh.

the other day i received a sms in my cell "where is my pervy!? -- Morrissey", I felt amazed of how he could get my number, and even more how he knew that I was a pervy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom