Classic Morrissey Interviews

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Having gained access to an A3 scanner at work, it would be downright nasty not to upload some more interviews for you all. So here, from way back in February, 1989 is a rather nice interview with our lad from Manchester. More to follow. Enjoy.

349fodz.jpg

6jdapt.jpg

n1f52r.jpg

nnmahf.jpg

690tur.jpg

NME 18th February, 1989.

4jsze9.jpg

2up692v.jpg

Last edited:
A legend is born.... thank you so much for the 1991 interview, I've scoured high and low for that one... "I have friends in high places. Tower Hamlets for instance." as I rememebr purchasing the NME on the Wednesday in my school lunchbreak and then sniggering loudly during French as I reread the interview!

Not an interview, more of an attempted assassination, here is the notorious edition of the NME that covered the infamous Madstock festival.

s1joft.jpg

900djo.jpg

21e1chi.jpg

8zof4m.jpg

156xypw.jpg

e2i5c.jpg

Dear God, that NME article really is a hatchet job, isn't it? And yet at no point does it attempt to look seriously at any of the lyrics of the allegedly "racist" songs.

Thanks for uploading it, anyway. It's the first time I've read it, and quite frankly, I'm more even more disgusted with the journalism there than I thought I would be.

Here's one more from NME, 25th Feb, 1989. It's part 3 from the first 2 posts on this thread. Enjoy.

5a1chv.jpg

And finally, here is a piece from the NME from 25th May, 1991. It's not an interview, but a filler on Morrissey's influences, etc. If I come across any more, I'll post them on here. Cheers.

a3zmp.jpg

20g0jfs.jpg

Tags
interview
Back
Top Bottom