Classic Pop: Sparks on Morrissey - "it's saddening, very disheartening"

In a new interview in Classic Pop, the Sparks are asked about Morrissey.
"We love so much of what he's done, to see his stance against humanity seems so contradictory. From his music we thought inclusion would be part of his views. When it comes to us versus them,
Morrissey seems to be on the side of them. It's very disheartening."

Scan posted by Famous when dead:

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but 180 Morrissey-hating wokesters having to now pack their shit and go on the dole makes me very happy.

They'll be the ones staying.

It'll be all the ones that don't read Jezebel that'll get chucked out.

Yes, but 180 Morrissey-hating wokesters having to now pack their shit and go on the dole makes me very happy.

What a bitter twisted c*** you are, have you ever worked or have you just spent all your time blaming everyone else for your miserable failed life?

Last edited:
What a bitter twisted c*** you are, have you ever worked or have you just spent all your time blaming everyone else for your miserable failed life?
I take it you enjoy a publication that for years has been undertaking a hate campaign against Morrissey then?

Personally I'd like to flush them and their woke rag down the toilet.

🤒

must be loon computers:crazy: (aka'cell phones':lbf: )
that display themselves with different languages and formats:blushing:
kids, never put any whiskey in your radish juice:blushing:
The inspiration for these loon computers comes from the defective minds of Ordinarydrunk and Reverso manufactured-on-demand for those on the dole with preferred binary/non-binary communication skills.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom