Cologne - Palladium (Mar. 9, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don’t Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Lars, @Thewlis & Anon

Last edited:
It always baffles me how people come here to complain about the set-lists to gigs they're not even attending. It's beyond ludicrous!

I have a ticket for London and want to know what I'm in for

A great time...that's what you're in for. If it gets too bad get yr phone playlist going on yr headphones. Picky people or what...

It's so strange how Morrissey has a tendency to play an exciting, varied setlist on the first night of a tour and then immediately pivot back to an exhausted, familiar set on night two. He's been doing this for years now, I've always noticed it. Fans who attend the first night of a tour are often lucky to catch some songs that are soon dropped. I'm surprised At Amber survived, to be honest.
It's virtually the same, you silly sausage

Encore break.

according to the staff, about 2600 tickets were sold in a place that can offer up to 4000..

Acapella into ..
How Soon Is Now?
Irish Blood
I wish you lonely
Jim Jim Falls
At Amber
Morning Starship
Lady Willpower
That Joke Isn’t Funny
Once I saw the River

Speech saying Paris is off because of Miley Cyrus??

If you don’t like me.....
Munich Air Disaster
World Peace
Seasick yet still.....
Paris ??
Chain Gang
Love is on its way out
In Your Lap intro into..... Ive Changed My Plea To Guilty
Home is a ? Mark
Never again will I Be a Twin
Some say I got Devil
Wedding Bell Blues ?
Jacky’s only happy

Encore:

#Half a person

#Ripper

Could someone please describe his outfit this evening? Thanking you

It's virtually the same, you silly sausage
Virtually the same as last tour.

I did like it last tour when it was a California Son tour.

Seriously the only songs I'd keep are the new songs, At Amber, Half a Person and maybe IBEH.

Thank you to those who took the time to give us a speedy, as it happened setlist.
It is appreciated.
Cheers,
FWD.

Why moan about the set list from behind a keyboard? I was at Leeds and it was a brilliant show, only my 4th ever Moz gig .

Virtually the same as last tour.

I did like it last tour when it was a California Son tour.

Seriously the only songs I'd keep are the new songs, At Amber, Half a Person and maybe IBEH.
Which just goes to show how hard it is to pick a setlist which suits everyone. It's all subjective, it's also impossible.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom