Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

The highlights of the show ....easily is Twin and Devil ....freaking amazing .......4 CALIFORNIA SON and 1 LIHS DELUXE NEW SONG ....its only going to get better ,Jack and Sunday have got to go Replaced by LONELINESS remembers and Staircase
I dunno. I think Jack is one of Moz's top 5 best songs. With the red lights and dry ice: just amazing.

I recently saw Bryan Ferry who looks great and Moz looks like his dad!
Bryan Ferry CBE will always be popular with the hunting fraternity.
Someone ought to tell him to lay off the hair dye, the black thatch with the grey locks is a bit 80s Falcon Crest LOL.
His covers album of Dylan was like being on acid at a really bad party.
Ten of him does not equal Moz.

*can't

You're one of the thickest members on these boards, so it's laughable when you have a go at someone else's spelling. Plus, aren't you well into your fifties?

Silly Scottish prick.
can someone confirm on here,are we at school or a site dedicated to a singer called morrissey,thick or not im still funnier than you will ever be,yer patters like watter and its running doon the drain.

Just for shits and giggles, Ariana Grande plays an average of two hours or more.

The longest concert Melvis has ever played was 86 minutes, including the 3-5 minutes of pre-recorded bullshit at the beginning.

Let’s stop comparing the two until she starts outright cancelling, due to a swelled pussy or she starts bmaking her band wear cheap, shitty t-shirts - while fumbling through covers that are best left to the original artists - shall we? She’s got YEARS before she reaches the elevator music status of Melvis. ...and the intelligence to avoid ever going there. ;)
None of these Nickelodeon/Disney child stars survive their MK Ultra programming/sexual trauma. She'll be having a public meltdown shaving her head before being reprogrammed in "rehab," and will make a few masonic/satanic videos before heading to Vegas or Americas got talent. Manchester Arena 22 May, 22:22 hours, 22 people died and so on. Look it up.

*can't

You're one of the thickest members on these boards, so it's laughable when you have a go at someone else's spelling. Plus, aren't you well into your fifties?

Silly Scottish prick.
He’s had you. Again. You’re the one being laughed at. Again. My house is alive with stifled giggles as I share your posts with the kids. You’ve made our morning.

What you lack in credibility and intelligence, you make up for in slug-like perseverance. Once as tragedy, twice as farce as they say; you’re comedy gold. We’re lucky to have you: It’s the thrill of staring down the throat of an open goal—so empty, yet packed with ready potential.

Great night for Morrissey. And it’s bringing bad tidings for you.

Only one complaint: The autographed vinyl album we once paid $50 for is now $200 and they sold out quickly. My 2009 Philly Years of Refusal signed album is now $400 on ebay so someone in Moz's camp found a new way to squeeze the fan lemon.
On the plus side, my collection is going up in value.

Just got back from the show! Moz was incredible tonight. His voice sounded amazing and the venue was beautiful. It was my first time there and it was impressive. It reminded me of a bigger and better version of the Mann Center in Philly.

The set list was solid and Moz was chatty at times. Seemed like he was in good spirits. The crowd was great too. A lot of diversity, and I saw a bunch of kids with their parents. That was really cool.

This is the first time I've seen Moz were there wasn't any stage invasion attempts or success, also the first time I can recall when Moz didn't introduce the band.

Only thing I'm kicking myself over is not buying any of the autograph merchandise. I got there super early and they had the "Greatest Hits" vinyl that was just released signed for $250. It was also inscribed with something in blue sharpie below Moz's signature but I didn't bother to look since the price tag was so steep. It sold out before Interpol went on, but it looked like they only had a handful. They also had California Sons signed on vinyl and CD. Vinyl was $200 and the CD was $100. The vinyl sold out sometime before Moz went on, and I was planning on buying one of the signed CDs when the show was over since there was a stack of them (must have been around 20-40). They were all gone when I went back after the last song. Hopefully they will have them in Camden on Monday!

It’s a great venue. They get a lot of good shows and I tend to go pretty frequently. I was one of the Parents dragging his child around the lawn so I appreciated that space this time.

Show was great, my fourth, and I got to hear some songs I didn’t think I’d get to which was amazing

Just saw him as well. f***ing fantastic! Even choonz I don’t care for on the album gave me pause. Band was GORGEOUS. Rivalled only by the last David Byrne tour. Just incredible musicianship + AMAZING vibes. LOVE!

The “dad” thing though?

...and I just spit my drink clear over the stoop rail.

PURE GOLD, mate!
Stop lauding your own posts mate.
Bryan ferry's cheek fillers and thatch dye job aren't fooling most of us.

EDwX9WKUwAEBix9

Morrissey and Che

Last edited:
Just for shits and giggles, Ariana Grande plays an average of two hours or more.

The longest concert Melvis has ever played was 86 minutes, including the 3-5 minutes of pre-recorded bullshit at the beginning.

Let’s stop comparing the two until she starts outright cancelling, due to a swelled pussy or she starts bmaking her band wear cheap, shitty t-shirts - while fumbling through covers that are best left to the original artists - shall we? She’s got YEARS before she reaches the elevator music status of Melvis. ...and the intelligence to avoid ever going there. ;)
I pointed out that there are some entertainers apparently who don’t even refund meet n greets. Meet n greets that WERE outright cancelled. I did not say anything about anybody’s length of set

Now stop whining at me and get out of my face, and get off this thread.

Nobody is interested in your complaints.

"Melvis"?? Oi vey, very dramatic the "Melvis":drama:
"Surface" the c***ish "the Butcher" and now this knob head.:straightface:
what is this? Gibberish night at Skinnys Mummy basement? FFS?

There's no question that that's a great set list. A good mixture of hits and obscurities and so many different periods of his career covered.

The band now are also much better at tackling Satan Rejected My Soul than they were back in 1997. Back then I think there was even one show where Morrissey had to stop the band due to poor playing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom