Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Lord, Alex Belfield. He caused some mad theatre drama a while back - I can't remember the details but he got huffy with me.

I can't imagine Moz is sat in the Sunset Marquis watching Alex - someone get SER a hobby!

The theatre blog wars!

I thought it was about 100 years ago.

Alex fell out with another blogger, other bloggers piled-on & then they started tagging industry people into it.

I think I told him he needed help or something.

20210110_010130.jpg

20210110_010145.jpg

From a blog called Theatre Scotland on a different drama, but it sums him up:

20210110_004821.jpg

:sleeping:

Lord, Alex Belfield. He caused some mad theatre drama a while back - I can't remember the details but he got huffy with me.

I can't imagine Moz is sat in the Sunset Marquis watching Alex - someone get SER a hobby!
Alex Belfield doesn't really interview celebrities so much now. I think he was involved with reviewing musical theatre or something like that.

These days Alex Belfield is very popular on YouTube his YouTube channel gets lots of views and subscribers. Alex helps lonely people and he has compassion for people who suffer with mental illness and anxiety and elderly people and ex-military and sick people. His YouTube channel has become a lifeline for many people right now not just in the UK but in America and across the world. It is more than likely Morrissey can see his videos if he is in America. Alex Belfield has supporters in America. I think Alex Belfield would make a great social worker working in mental health. Very few people have a natural ability and compassion to truly understand mental illness! Sure you may not always agree with Alex Belfield's views on things but he likes people to disagree with him that is healthy discussion. Maybe his sense of humour isn't your thing but he does help many ordinary people. He doesn't care so much about the celebrity world and showbiz stuff anymore he can now see it for what it is just shallow emptiness.

Alex Belfield doesn't really interview celebrities so much now. I think he was involved with reviewing musical theatre or something like that.

These days Alex Belfield is very popular on YouTube his YouTube channel gets lots of views and subscribers. Alex helps lonely people and he has compassion for people who suffer with mental illness and anxiety and elderly people and ex-military and sick people. His YouTube channel has become a lifeline for many people right now not just in the UK but in America and across the world. It is more than likely Morrissey can see his videos if he is in America. Alex Belfield has supporters in America. I think Alex Belfield would make a great social worker working in mental health. Very few people have a natural ability and compassion to truly understand mental illness! Sure you may not always agree with Alex Belfield's views on things but he likes people to disagree with him that is healthy discussion. Maybe his sense of humour isn't your thing but he does help many ordinary people. He doesn't care so much about the celebrity world and showbiz stuff anymore he can now see it for what it is just shallow emptiness.

I don't think Alex's previous behaviour would suggest compassion - but I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mental illness.

Each to his own - but I really don't like the way vlogs & blogs are unregulated & have a financial incentive to lie & create drama for the metrics.

I don't think Alex's previous behaviour would suggest compassion - but I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mental illness.

Each to his own - but I really don't like the way vlogs & blogs are unregulated & have a financial incentive to lie & create drama for the metrics.
Alex Belfield does live phone-ins on his YouTube channel twice a week usually on a Wednesday evening and a Sunday evening. The general public can phone-in and speak to him. It is like a radio talk phone-in.

I don't think Alex Belfield suffers with mental illness. What I meant was Alex has a great understanding and compassion for people who do suffer with mental illness. It is very unusual for people to have a natural ability in that way. Remember Alex Belfield is not a trained social worker or psychologist. I think he would make a great 'social worker' working in mental health.

People relate to Alex Belfield because he is one of us he is a working-class man from a working-class background. Alex understands ordinary people. He has particular empathy for people suffering with mental illness, also ex-military, the elderly, people suffering with terminal illness and on.

Alex Belfield has a cute pet dog that everyone loves. His dog Doddy cheers everyone up. His YouTube channel is a lifeline for many people not just in the UK but in America and other places all over the world.

You might not like Alex's sense of humour and you might not agree with some of his views that is fine we are all different. Why don't you like him? Did he do a bad review on a musical theatre show you were involved with? Alex Belfield has made me see just how shallow and empty the showbiz world and celebrity culture is.

Alex Belfield does live phone-ins on his YouTube channel twice a week usually on a Wednesday evening and a Sunday evening. The general public can phone-in and speak to him. It is like a radio talk phone-in.

I don't think Alex Belfield suffers with mental illness. What I meant was Alex has a great understanding and compassion for people who do suffer with mental illness. It is very unusual for people to have a natural ability in that way. Remember Alex Belfield is not a trained social worker or psychologist. I think he would make a great 'social worker' working in mental health.

People relate to Alex Belfield because he is one of us he is a working-class man from a working-class background. Alex understands ordinary people. He has particular empathy for people suffering with mental illness, also ex-military, the elderly, people suffering with terminal illness and on.

Alex Belfield has a cute pet dog that everyone loves. His dog Doddy cheers everyone up. His YouTube channel is a lifeline for many people not just in the UK but in America and other places all over the world.

You might not like Alex's sense of humour and you might not agree with some of his views that is fine we are all different. Why don't you like him? Did he do a bad review on a musical theatre show you were involved with? Alex Belfield has made me see just how shallow and empty the showbiz world and celebrity culture is.

:paranoid:

We in the U.K are now living in a facist state.These government storm troopers will repeat the "we were only obeying orders" line that their heroes used at Nuremberg.

Shut the f*** up.
Mask the f*** up.
Grow the f*** up.

Follow these guidelines to stop being an arsehole.

Yes, exactly this. You can hear it in his voice, his phrasing at the start of this clip: it's a very particular style that's filtered down from right-wing American radio and now it's everywhere, trying to stir up a primal reaction in viewers/listeners. And it's just so tedious.

Also: it looks like the poor guy's had a stroke, maybe? (I'd never heard of him before this.)

Also: what the police are doing in that clip is genuinely insane, but hardly surprising I guess when you have a Home Secretary who is batshit crazy.

Yes, exactly this. You can hear it in his voice, his phrasing at the start of this clip: it's a very particular style that's filtered down from right-wing American radio and now it's everywhere, trying to stir up a primal reaction in viewers/listeners. And it's just so tedious.

Also: it looks like the poor guy's had a stroke, maybe? (I'd never heard of him before this.)

Also: what the police are doing in that clip is genuinely insane, but hardly surprising I guess when you have a Home Secretary who is batshit crazy.

I hadn't heard of him until he started tagging everyone in theatre into his twitter drama. He was unhinged, so I ended up muting the conversations. I didn't know he'd rebranded himself as a 'voice of reason'.

It sounds like he's struggled in his career & gone off the deep end.

Also seems to have hit the botox and antidepressants.

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.

Last edited:
So why were they arrested exactly?

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.

Refusing to give their names & addresses when asked.

What were they doing though to make them request that information? Not wearing masks?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom