Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

What a terrible shame SER posting shit after shit ! get a real job fella
He’s almost unemployable. He’s socially inadequate, and Morrissey has taken pity on him. In a nutshell.
Oh, and he’s rather thick.

What were they doing though to make them request that information? Not wearing masks?

Being seen in public more than once for non-essential purposes by the sounds of it.

A friend of mine got fined for going to the supermarket & only buying a bottle of prosecco. The government keeps flip-flopping so our Covid restrictions have turned into a farce.

Being seen in public more than once for non-essential purposes by the sounds of it.

A friend of mine got fined for going to the supermarket & only buying a bottle of prosecco. The government keeps flip-flopping so our Covid restrictions have turned into a farce.
Our lockdown isn't as bad, yet. Yikes 😒

Didn’t this guy get into some shit last year over his opinions on the BLM movement? And Morrissey is posting, or at least allowing a posting in his name?

f***ed.

Free speech is letting people say this:

He also posted this though so my attention is now on Moz's shirt.

Fave!
White1.jpg

Did you know he had the same one with inverted colours as well?

Black1.jpg

Black2.jpg

Last edited:
people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.
complete nightmare at the mo. I work on site and it is pretty much impossible to social distance. I only went self employed recently so get no financial assistance. If I don't work I don't get paid. I have to check on my mum daily go is not in great health anyway and am in constant fear of passing something on. There is still to many not taking this seriously though in my opinion and your bang on mate everyone needs to do as much as they possibly can to help shift this.

It never occured to me it was the same shirt in different colours. ♥️
I have an old German magazine with him on the cover lying around somewhere where they even incorporated the pattern of the shirt into the magazine's logo. It's cute, I need to remember to scan it.

I hadn't heard of him until he started tagging everyone in theatre into his twitter drama. He was unhinged, so I ended up muting the conversations. I didn't know he'd rebranded himself as a 'voice of reason'.

It sounds like he's struggled in his career & gone off the deep end.

Also seems to have hit the botox and antidepressants.

YouTube and Twitter is regulated. Alex Belfield can't just and say do what he wants on YouTube and Twitter. I don't know what other platforms he might be on.

There is nothing to suggest that he has been on antidepressants. How do you know this? To my knowledge Alex Belfield doesn't suffer with depression.

How do you know that Alex Belfield has had Botox or cosmetic procedures?

Alex Belfield is an intelligent man. It is true he doesn't have a degree or many qualifications at all. But that is not a measure of pure intelligence.

Alex Belfield is from a working-class background in Nottinghamshire. He got to work for the BBC! But he now has problems with the BBC.

Alex Belfield speaks to lonely people. He speaks to ordinary people. He helps people with mental illness and anxiety. He helps ex-military along with his friend Jim Davidson. He helps people in his family with terminal illness. Elderly people love him. His YouTube channel has become a lifeline for so many people. Alex Belfield hasn't hurt you directly. Why don't you like him?

His career is doing great better than it ever has, and this is him just talking to ordinary people not celebrities. The showbiz world is empty and shallow! He doesn't do theatre reviews and stuff so much now.

His dog Doddy she is named after one of his heroes Ken Dodd she is beautiful. It doesn't matter that Alex Belfield is not married yet or doesn’t have children. There is still time he is still a young man. His only vice is a vodka and diet cherry coke drink mixed together. Morrissey isn't married and doesn't have children. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have found the right person to settle down with.

Yes, exactly this. You can hear it in his voice, his phrasing at the start of this clip: it's a very particular style that's filtered down from right-wing American radio and now it's everywhere, trying to stir up a primal reaction in viewers/listeners. And it's just so tedious.

Also: it looks like the poor guy's had a stroke, maybe? (I'd never heard of him before this.)

Also: what the police are doing in that clip is genuinely insane, but hardly surprising I guess when you have a Home Secretary who is batshit crazy.
Thanks to your prompt, I’ve just looked up Home Secretaries in my life time: Other than Ken Clarke, it’s a right rogues’ gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. White people are so oppressed.

When replying to a Morrissey Central post, you have to be more explicit.

@ Morrissey, Team Morrissey, Boz Boorer and the rest of the band, Why didn't Morrissey post any comments in support of Black Lives Matter?

Thanks to your prompt, I’ve just looked up Home Secretaries in my life time: Other than Ken Clarke, it’s a right rogue’s gallery.

Yes, Ken Clarke seems like a voice of reason from an era now gone. (I disagreed with many of the things he ever voted for, but still - you always felt he was voting from a place of informed thought and opinion, unlike the parade of idiots we now have in charge.)

Everyone should be allowed to drive to a beauty spot for their Government allowed exercise on condition that they self isolate for the following two weeks in their own car wherever they last parked it.

This from Toby Young's Free Speech organisation. The very man who said back last year there would be no second wave and the virus has gone. And yet again, Morrissey shows us all just how far he's fallen down the right-wing Youtube rabbit hole.

Either you follow the law or you don't. What is it about some people that they think they are exempt? Tough shit, This is serious. We all play our part.

This isn't true though, is it? The law has been selectively applied from the beginning and the criteria are the same as for any other interaction with The Fuzz.
Is the policeman in a good mood?
Does he know the law?
Are you white?
Are you working class?

And the law itself is so wishy-washy. Just look at the last week where parents who aren't keyworkers decided that they were and the schools could do naff all about it.

I don't think Alex's previous behaviour would suggest compassion - but I wouldn't be surprised if he had a mental illness.

Each to his own - but I really don't like the way vlogs & blogs are unregulated & have a financial incentive to lie & create drama for the metrics.
So, you're an amateur psychiatrist. We get that. You gave me a 'diagnosis' the other night. Several, in fact. All ludicrous, but no matter.

Now, dear, who would 'regulate' these blogs and vlogs so they didn't cause you indigestion? Oh, I see...you would, just as you set yourself up here as the Mother Superior Of Morality? As for DRAMA!...you are the one with the amateur dramatics issues. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a 'mental illness' but it's none of my business just as it's none of yours if this person is on medication or talk therapy or has been sectioned at any stage. Compassion? Seriously, you are one crazy batshit intellectual bag lady but highly entertaining nonetheless. Next...

I hadn't heard of him until he started tagging everyone in theatre into his twitter drama. He was unhinged, so I ended up muting the conversations. I didn't know he'd rebranded himself as a 'voice of reason'.

It sounds like he's struggled in his career & gone off the deep end.

Also seems to have hit the botox and antidepressants.

Why are you saying these cruel things about Morrissey? I thought you were a 'fan'? So sad when people come here just to try to bring alabaster crashing down. Stop trying to make Morrissey's career-car-crash happen. It's NOT going to happen!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom