Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Covid is bollix.

Biggest hoax in history.

You're wrong, but it's not the pandemic it's supposed to be. My best mate tested positive recently but had no symptoms (has underlying health probs). A singer from an old band i like, was in hospital last week hooked up to god knows what (he also suffered a mild attack last yr). I just worked with an older guy who had it. If you're old, or have other health conditions, you are at a high risk.

You're wrong, but it's not the pandemic it's supposed to be. My best mate tested positive recently but had no symptoms (has underlying health probs). A singer from an old band i like, was in hospital last week hooked up to god knows what (he also suffered a mild attack last yr). I just worked with an older guy who had it. If you're old, or have other health conditions, you are at a high risk.
Stephen... the government has been saying this since last March.
Where have you been??
I have neither the time, nor the crayons to explain all of this to you.

“Morrissey is wrong, which isn’t to say I’m a nark”.
Many thanks. Much appreciated. So, in summary, exactly the same thing Brum has been saying for the last 10 years...only he feels the need to use 2000 words every single post? Still, if you have the time/need/will then go for it - you only live once and all that.

Tit

I’m sorry to here about your daughter gordy.
I hope she make a swift and full recovery.
It must have been very scary for all concerned.
cheers baz,shes fine now but it just shows that with this new strain it will be a miracle if anyone doesnt get it.

If you're going by car to a national park half an hour away, surely you'll be coming into contact with less people than actually going for a walk round the block?:unsure:
thats what i thought stiv but according to the cops its the other way round,be glad when this is over and we can all get back to normal.

Couldn't Sam have photoshopped Morrissey T-shirts onto these protestors, or used DeepFake to make one of them Moz himself being arrested? This really isn't up to his usual standards.

people think an hours daily exercise can be taken in a natioal park an hour away,it should be a walk round the block,my daughter was covid positive on new years day and she is a fit and healthy 27 year old and it floored her,this is real and unless we all chip in then this aint going anywhere.

Glad to hear your daughter has made a full recovery, Gordyboy. Covid is real. It is killing (some) people - although compared to other pandemics in world history both morbidity and mortality are relatively low (thankfully). Is the best way to deal with this pandemic to give away all our rights and freedoms and all the things in life that keep us sane and make us human? Suicide is sky rocketing. Child and adolescent mental illness is increasing. Unemployment is going to hit record highs. And the real reason the NHS is in crisis is because over the past 30 years over 50% of beds have been closed - while the population has increased sharply. It is sad to say but this current treatment of lockdown may just kill the patient.

Attack the racists
Attack the Morrissey haters,

“Be just and fear not”

Glad to hear your daughter has made a full recovery, Gordyboy. Covid is real. It is killing (some) people - although compared to other pandemics in world history both morbidity and mortality are relatively low (thankfully). Is the best way to deal with this pandemic to give away all our rights and freedoms and all the things in life that keep us sane and make us human? Suicide is sky rocketing. Child and adolescent mental illness is increasing. Unemployment is going to hit record highs. And the real reason the NHS is in crisis is because over the past 30 years over 50% of beds have been closed - while the population has increased sharply. It is sad to say but this current treatment of lockdown may just kill the patient.
Yes. I’m hoping people realise that when they speak of the economy recovering by 2023, they are simply referring to GDP. This doesn’t mean people won’t be picking up a bill that’s unlikely to be paid off in our lifetime. And the companies that have benefited massively from the pandemic have already been gifted favourable tax terms—which ensures their contributions to the national debt will be minimal.

They are about to crucify us, and tell us they’ve done us a favour at the same time.

Yes. Nigel Farage, like the orange clown, is an absolute Cro-magnon level wonk.

Watching a young republic like America collapse in on itself is one thing, but watching the final implosion of the last scrapings of the British Empire is REALLY something! Confederates and red coats, swirling the drain at the same time, though?

Priceless.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom