Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Why not? If they ask then it's two words. Then you're in. Most places don't even ask.
Ah, because I've already got alot of stigma to bear, without calling more attention to myself. I do admire you refusing to wear one though.

They're both seasonal viral infections that cause breathing problems & long-term damage

People die every year in their thousands from flus. the Covid narrative is trying to pretend this never happened before.

But hospitals are overloaded! I know, they are every winter because the NHS is eternally understaffed and underfunded.

Has everyone got amnesia?

I've had flus where I felt like I was actually dying. There was no "pandemic" then.

And nor is there now. The only place where Covid exists is in the media. It comes alive when you switch on the BBC news.

Covid-19 is just another coronavirus. A bad flu. But hysteria, that is really scary.

People die every year in their thousands from flus. the Covid narrative is trying to pretend this never happened before.

But hospitals are overloaded! I know, they are every winter because the NHS is understaffed and underfunded.

Has everyone got amnesia?

I've had flus where I felt like I was dying. There was no "pandemic" then.

And nor is there now. The only place where Covid exists is in the media. It comes alive when you switch on the BBC news.

They're even more overloaded.

Covid is worse than flu.

They're even more overloaded.

Covid is worse than flu.
How many times have we heard of overloaded hospitals and people dying in the corridors etc.

Every single year.

The country is in a state of collective amnesia.

Listen to non government employed doctors around the world and they'll tell you that as far as viruses goes Covid is very weak.

Covid-19 is just another coronavirus. A bad flu. But hysteria, that is really scary.

No one's hysterical, we're bored out of our minds.

UK theatre tried to create panto bubbles & it was a bloody disaster. Covid became rife, cast members ended up in hospital & they had to be shut down.

UK theatre tried to create panto bubbles & it was a bloody disaster. Covid became rife, cast members ended up in hospital & they had to be shut down.
I would refuse to be hospitalized if I caught covid-19.

Theatres won't exist soon. Nor will any form of off line entertainment.

I can't believe people think things will "return to normal". This is the New Normal. If you're bored now get ready to be bored forever.

How many times have we heard of overloaded hospitals and people dying in the corridors etc.

Every single year.

The country is in a state of collective amnesia.

They're under pressure every Winter - but this time they're completely running out of beds, are having to cancel nearly everything elective & waiting times are running into days.

They're under pressure every Winter - but this time they're completely running out of beds, are having to cancel nearly everything elective & waiting times are running into days.
They are arresting people who are discovering otherwise.

Cancer tests are being cancelled over this nonsense. The NHS have been doing Tic Toc dances all throughout last year they were so idle. Now its winter they're not because winter is busy time.

I can't believe people think things will "return to normal". This is the New Normal. If you're bored now get ready to be bored forever.
Yes everyone is like a dog waiting faithfully for its owner to come home.

And when we do get back to normal you'll be online telling us why theatres reopening is all part of the plan.

Cancer tests are being cancelled over this nonsense. The NHS have been doing Tic Toc dances all throughout last year they were so idle.
I've seen video footage of the emptiness of hospitals during this plandemic.

And when we do get back to normal you'll be online telling us why theatres reopening is all part of the plan.
No, I'll be out melancholically walking the streets watching all the boarded up theatres, pubs and gig venues get demolished and rebuilt into housing for diversity.

Cancer tests are being cancelled over this nonsense. The NHS have been doing Tic Toc dances all throughout last year they were so idle.

Of course you'd mention tiktok - online talking points are your only reality.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom