Morrissey Central "COME, COME, NUCLEAR BOMB" (January 9, 2021)

Because it hasn't been.

Not that you care, in your wee Twilight Zone.
One year from now, we'll talk.

Prediction: you'll say they had to take all these measures, make all these closures, they had no choice (which will be the party line).

No Nerak, they've engineered a "global crisis" to usher in massive changes... to everything.

Get ready for a wealth of restrictions on your freedom forever. And online theatre only.

Last edited:
One year from now, we'll talk.

Prediction: you'll say they had to take all these measures, make all these closures, they had no choice (which will be the party line).

No Nerak, they've engineered a "global crisis" to usher in massive changes... to everything.

Get ready for a wealth of restrictions on your freedom forever. And online theatre only.

Bollocks.

We'll be discussing how Britain arsed up a global crisis, but that's incredibly normal.

And the theatres will be fundraising.

Bollocks.

We'll be discussing how Britain arsed up a global crisis, but that's incredibly normal.

And the theatres will be fundraising.
Fundraising while the theatres - along with the high street shops and the pubs - get developed into housing complexes for the Great Replacement.

Good luck with that one.

And goodnight. x

Fundraising while the theatres - along with the high street shops and the pubs - get developed into housing complexes for the Great Replacement.

Good luck with that one.

And goodnight. x

Night Reel.

I will keep hoping you return to sanity too.

Today's Evening Standard: Don't sit on a bench or you will die!

Orwell warned us. Chomsky warned us. Icke warned us.
Do you mean Noam Chomsky? I remember Johnny Marr saying he liked him. Johnny Marr also likes Gore Vidal and some other writers.

I think I saw you write something about the 'Great Reset' that is from the "World Economic Forum" isn't it?

I get so confused with all this political stuff the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the New Normal, the New Green Deal and so on.

I was reading something about Smart Cities. I don't trust David Icke.

Alex Belfield can't post his YouTube videos anymore. Something has happened. His YouTube channel is still there but he can't post anymore. I was looking at his Facebook page to see what was going on.

Are you an Elvis Presley fan?

Do you mean Noam Chomsky? I remember Johnny Marr saying he liked him. Johnny Marr also likes Gore Vidal and some other writers.

I think I saw you write something about the 'Great Reset' that is from the "World Economic Forum" isn't it?

I get so confused with all this political stuff the Great Reset, Build Back Better, the New Normal, the New Green Deal and so on.

I was reading something about Smart Cities. I don't trust David Icke.

Alex Belfield can't post his YouTube videos anymore. Something has happened. His YouTube channel is still there but he can't post anymore. I was looking at his Facebook page to see what was going on.

Are you an Elvis Presley fan?
Does the pope shite in the woods?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom