Completely Ridiculous Questions About Morrissey

Yes. "Black Cloud" was originally titled "Green Fog" and was inspired by the effect on Gary of his favourite dish, mushroom vindaloo.

Not alot of people know that.

They also don't know that "vindaloo" is really a shorthand instruction for "open the vinda in da loo." Had Gary been aware of this, things might have proceeded differently.

They also don't know that "vindaloo" is really a shorthand instruction for "open the vinda in da loo."

:eek: awesome instructive thread! The things you learn on solo! (I liked the Chinese lesson in off topic too.)
Thank You. Knowledge is Power.:tears:

They also don't know that "vindaloo" is really a shorthand instruction for "open the vinda in da loo." Had Gary been aware of this, things might have proceeded differently.

This working lyric was found scrawled on a well-chewed room-service menu in Morrissey's hotel room. The handwriting, unmistakable....

This can't go on! T'will droop my quiff,
To breathe in more of Gary's whiff!
It does my nose in. What's decomposing?
It's a bit like drying, geriatric dog.
Green Fog, Green Fog, Green Fo-o-o-o-oggg!

It's definitely true.

Important question!

What aftershave/perfume, whatever the word is, does Morrissey use? I got a piece of his shirt last night at Alexandra Palace and it smelt REALLY strongly of something very, very nice and I don't know where to find out what he uses so I can go and buy some and keep my little bit of Moz smelling wonderful.
Any suggestions?
That is an excellent question!! I'd like to know this myself!

I asked in 'Perfume' and Boots today and nobody could tell what it smelt like, then I asked in Debenhams and a lady said she thought it smelt a bit like the male Dior. I smelt that and it was quite similar, but then...I suppose it'd smell different on each individual wouldn't it, somebody must know, please.
Christian Dior?

I do not know about now, if he has changed or not.However, he was using Comme des Garcons Avignon.

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=21900

Bump :D

funny-pictures-orange-cat-consoles-human-lol.jpg

Last edited:
Did you know that if you Google 'Google' you can break the internet?

Heh, my daughter made me do that earlier today. She heard them say it on the IT Crowd this morning.

an questions:} stubborn and stupid

do you think will reunited the smiths ????
do you come to morrissey solo forum ??

an questions:} stubborn and stupid

do you think will reunited the smiths ????
do you come to morrissey solo forum ??

I have these questions tattooed on my arm, in case I ever meet Morrissey and am tongue-tied with awe. :D

Back
Top Bottom