Completely Ridiculous Questions About Morrissey

Bueno!

There was no equivalent for my name in Spanish class. Unsurprisingly.

There is a Spanish equivalent for my name...and yet I was called "Quesadilla" for 4 years

What about the Morrissey racist thread?

This is not a thread about 'obligatory' Morrissey question such as

Is Morrissey gay?
Who is Julia?

Ah, sorry, my bad. Just my initial reaction when I saw the title was "that's completely ridiculous."

I was wondering last week if Morrissey likes avocados.

If Morrissey was a woman, do you think his musical career would have been more successful?

If Morrissey was a woman, do you think his musical career would have been more successful?

No. Just personal opinion. If he was a woman, people would have classified him as a whiny lesbian bitch...oh wait...:p
I think being a man has bought him some latitude in the attitude department.

just look up all of mute witness' threads and you stupid questions will flow on tap! :D

What kind of currency he has in his wallet at the moment? Does he even have a wallet? Does he even use cash?

Dear Morrissey Solo,

I've heard that this Morrissey guy has a long, crooked nose, has a very long, crooked finger in every pie, that he loves his mummy and money way too much, that he frolicks with people who wear funny things on their head and that he goes to Israel.

So, is it true then, that he has Irish origins?

Yours sincerely concerned

Sammy Davis Jr/ Switzerland.

(PS: Also, I've heard he was in the Navy during World War 2. Now, that's damn fishy!)

does he roll his socks or does he tie them together when putting laundry away?
(and i could go one further and say does he hang them on the line in their matching pairs, *i do, and i KNOW its sad, it just makes my life easier*)

(and i could go one further and say does he hang them on the line in their matching pairs, *i do, and i KNOW its sad, it just makes my life easier*)

Nobody would steal a pair of socks of a clothesline if they had to stand there for a minute or two and match them up. By pairing them properly you're making it extremely convenient for a thief on rollerskates to commit grand theft hosiery.

Nobody would steal a pair of socks of a clothesline if they had to stand there for a minute or two and match them up. By pairing them properly you're making it extremely convenient for a thief on rollerskates to commit grand theft hosiery.

Morrissey wouldn't steal a pair of socks from a clothesline for you anyway.

A thief on roller skates, would never get near my washing line, theyd get stuck in the potholes in my driveway.. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom