CONFIRMED - TTY: Morrissey to play Roxy Festival in Guadalajara, Mexico (Apr. 1, 2017)

39601_39596_festival-roxy-2017.jpg

Also on true-to-you.net:

Morrissey in Guadalajara - true-to-you.net
1 February 2017

Morrissey will headline the Roxy Festival in Guadalajara (Mexico) on April 1st.

39600_unnamed_04.jpg

This is not America photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner.

Posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Check out @UrBeat_com's Tweet:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear ! :rolleyes: I guess you've just checked out the radio times listings :laughing: and this is your best attempt at trying save some bot credibility :mock:.

*whoever you are :rat:. It's one word not two :tiphat::clap:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Nope. Different poster with a different ip address. After your embarrassing 'Master & Servant' comments of last week, I would have thought this would have been clear to you. Hey ho. Poor Baldy Benjaminge...you can't get anything right, can you?

Regardless, I don't think you are in a position to lecture anybody on spelling. Get back to us when you have worked out the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. I know it's tricky. Best stick to the emoticons to get your lies across to long-suffering masses.

Ready to prove your allegations about 'Set The Boy Free' yet? The suits are waiting.

JP

Nope. Different poster with a different ip address. After your embarrassing 'Master & Servant' comments of last week, I would have thought this would have been clear to you. Hey ho. Poor Baldy Benjaminge...you can't get anything right, can you?

Regardless, I don't think you are in a position to lecture anybody on spelling. Get back to us when you have worked out the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. I know it's tricky. Best stick to the emoticons to get your lies across to long-suffering masses.

Ready to prove your allegations about 'Set The Boy Free' yet? The suits are waiting.

JP

Hi Diesel :kiss:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

As this has been posted by Benny, a delusional liar, who always has plenty (of lies) to say but just cannot back it up and who ducks out of every request to prove what he has alleged, it is probably best to check with the Radio Times.

Just tuning into BBC Question Time (political debate show).
On the panel tonight :rolleyes:

Claire Perry, Owen Smith, Peter Whittle, Ann Widdecombe and BILLY BRAGG ! :mock:

:angry::clap::angry::clap::angry:

Just tuning into BBC Question Time (political debate show).
On the panel tonight :rolleyes:

Claire Perry, Owen Smith, Peter Whittle, Ann Widdecombe and BILLY BRAGG ! :mock:

:angry:

I'm waiting :rat:'s !
Tick-Tock !:tiphat:

I'm waiting :rat:'s !
Tick-Tock !:tiphat:

Headline News

Desperate, delusional liar able to read newspaper and correctly post that Billy Bragg is to appear on television show.

Desperate, delusional liar remains a desperate, delusional liar.

Didn't they use a lot of long words, Benjaminge? I hope an adult was with you to help you understand things.

Marr's lawyers been in touch yet? Tick-Tock...

JP

Set times are up - Morrissey due to play the 23:30-01:00am slot, though I guess the first 30 minutes of that are likely to be videos?

Tags
guadalajara mexico morrissey tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom