Congrats on 4,000, NRiTH!!!

PapaJack

Belligerent ghoul
Cheers to 4,000 posts of wit, sarcasm, comebacks, odd statistics and various other tidbits of information that you never knew, but wonder how you lived without!...Keep'em coming! :D:p:D
fireworks.gif

Last edited:
Hip hip hoorah !

Well done,my anally retentive best man
:)

Cheers to 4,000 posts of wit, sarcasm, comebacks, odd statistics and various other tidbits of information that you never knew, but wonder how you lived without!...Keep'em coming! :D:p:D

Holy crap! And so soon after the 3000th! More evidence for my pending institutionalization, I fear. Thanks, everybody, for feeding the addiction! Coudn't do it without you!

Oooh, Guinness! If only I weren't at work...

Congratulations....

Somehow I envision the equivalent of when Homer Simpson falls asleep at the power plant and the chaos that ensues. Somewhere there is digital code crying because no one was paying attention to it....

Tee Hee

You have posted 158 messages since the 18th... and counting. At this rate you with your participation and sheer number messages you may overtake Kewpie and be offered a moderator position. Mu ha ha ha ha.... one of our own in a position of power....

We could PWN all n00bz ... okay I will sit down now.

You have posted 158 messages since the 18th... and counting. At this rate you with your participation and sheer number messages you may overtake Kewpie and be offered a moderator position. Mu ha ha ha ha.... one of our own in a position of power....

We could PWN all n00bz ... okay I will sit down now.

Actually, that's a considerable slowdown from my post rate from 3000 to 4000--1000 posts / 19 days = 52/day, so 158 over the past 6 days is half that. I'm petering out, man.

As for moderating, ah, no. I have enough parental responsibilities at home, and those little turds can't talk back in quite the same biting way that the kids here on the forumz can.

fireworks.gif

ironic where this pic was taken, dontcha think NRitH?

Back
Top Bottom