Congrats to the 3rd Kewpie thread!

Kuiper

Better than Marr
Keep up the good work, Kewpie threads. Here's to 5 of them!

My 7000th (no, I don't need a thread, thank you very much). :p
Well, now you got three! What are you gonna do about it? Merge them all into one? Hahaha! Oh wait, you probably will. :o ;)

Good work Kuiper!
And good work Kewpie! It's worrying me though...all these threads are unofficial: I think someone should start an official one

brilliant work, kewpie. you are an example to us all and we like you.

post more.

Good work Kuiper!
And good work Kewpie! It's worrying me though...all these threads are unofficial: I think someone should start an official one

Hold the phone, Hattie, I've just got an idea! We should start 7 threads to commemorate her 7,000 posts! A thread for each thousand will be the new tradition when someone reaches a milestone post! Or...maybe not...I'm rather lazy these days...and I was supposed to retire :p...

I think someone should start an official one

i think we need to send a p.m. to davidt so that he can do it properly official, though? perhaps another mod can do it. is it in the TOS?

i think we need to send a p.m. to davidt so that he can do it properly official, though? perhaps another mod can do it. is it in the TOS?
good idea!

That was the point of the thread, silly! :p People congratulate someone on a number of posts, say something about wanting them to reach another milestone, and instead I was congratulating the milestone number of threads congratulating that person and saying...ah, forget it. :rolleyes:

I got your joke man, and added one of my own :cool:.

Spam is confusing! I congratulated a thread that did not exist at the time...a thread dedicating to congratulating itself...how...paradoxical...perhaps we need a thread to discuss it...I can't start it though...I'm an irresponsible spammer...forgive me...

Back
Top Bottom