Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

You'll have to admit that the difference (in pronouncing) between "shyness" and "Chinese" is not that large, so it was only a matter of time before someone made this kind of joke.
And Morrissey doesn't mind seeing his lyric used this way.

You'll have to admit that the difference (in pronouncing) between "shyness" and "Chinese" is not that large, so it was only a matter of time before someone made this kind of joke.
And Morrissey doesn't mind seeing his lyric used this way.

They don't sound anything like each other - same number of letters though.

The absolute f***ing state on this. It's one small step from blaming them to all-out racist characterisations. f*** him, and f*** his racist mates.

You go Moz, tell skinny and the likes the real truth, the reality of proper life, not that he would ever understand you now Moz, oh no he don't like the real truth when its presented in front of him, can't cope. What ever you may say Moz, this vagabond, shall persue to derail you at at any point...... skinny you are the great unbeliever of modern times , wake up lad, the world is coming out of lockdown , to go into a major depression, and all you can do is blame Moz and his followers of his many truths....

It don't really matter now who's to blame.
The virus gonna come and get ya all the same.
Ya better stop all ya complainin' and hatin'.
Don't ya know the virus is out there mutatin'?

Last edited:
It don't really matter now who's to blame.
The virus gonna come and get ya all the same.
Ya better stop all ya complainin' and hatin'.
Don't ya know the virus is out there mutatin'?
Crikey Wild T you're one of the positive folks around here, that's one scary little rhyme ya got there!

I like "controversial (ie true)"...How often does Moz get tagged as controversial when he's just offering an opinion that's no more controversial than the next man's.

The absolute f***ing state on this. It's one small step from blaming them to all-out racist characterisations. f*** him, and f*** his racist mates.
"Oi, let's bash a chink for Morrissey!"

Forgive my language, but some thick f*** would see it this way.

EDIT: Thumbs down me all you want, you whataboutist racist apologist turds.

In summary, f*** Morrissey, and f*** you too.

Last edited:
The actual spread of the virus is from not closing our borders sooner with the UK and Europe (because white people at the White House denied white people can be contagions). Blame Boris Johnson and Trump for their lolly-gagging. China closed its own borders once they quarantined in December. New Zealand closed its borders to all indiscriminately & immediately and quarantined and now they are Clear of the virus (a female leader accomplished this, mind you). Mainland China-adjacent Hong Kong traced its largest source of cases from returning students from the UK. It’s a bitter pill, M. Who’s made the wrong choice now? Stay unleashed.

Attachments

• 5D3A4412-9E8A-46BC-AEFA-13982C434E89.jpeg
    5D3A4412-9E8A-46BC-AEFA-13982C434E89.jpeg
    655.1 KB · Views: 298
The actual spread of the virus is from not closing our borders sooner with the UK and Europe (because white people at the White House denied white people can be contagions). Blame Boris Johnson and Trump for their lolly-gagging. China closed its own borders once they quarantined in December. New Zealand closed its borders to all indiscriminately & immediately and quarantined and now they are Clear of the virus (a female leader accomplished this, mind you). Mainland China-adjacent Hong Kong traced its largest source of cases from returning students from the UK. It’s a bitter pill, M. Who’s made the wrong choice now? Stay unleashed.

I wonder how it got to Europe.

And what wrong choice did he make? What's Morrissey got to do with Trump & Boris not shutting borders or Chinese students studying in the UK?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how it got to Europe.

And what wrong choice did he make? What's Morrissey got to do with Trump & Boris not shutting borders or Chinese students studying in the UK?
Nerak, every difficulty and hardship in life is all down to morrissey......isn't it ?? According to most nuckel scrapers on here. i dont see why you, with a big brain even waste your time with these monstress, life suckers, ever.....your to clever to waste time on em ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom