Corey Taylor (Slipknot) Reveals Terrible Morrissey Secret - alternativenation.net

Corey Taylor Reveals Terrible Morrissey Secret - Alternative Nation

Excerpt:

Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has revealed that The Cure are better than Morrissey’s iconic band The Smiths in a new tweet, revealing his secret opinion,....

Taylor wrote, “Today’s Controversial Take: The Cure > The Smiths. Don’t @ me. #truth.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I missed something in the this article... it switches from being about The Cure vs. Morrissey, to being about streaming. Terribly written.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: dumb :guitar:
strikes again.doh:
making the smiths lose yet another fan.doh:

He admits his site is pure click bait... it's time someone winds this punk up and takes him to court, knocking him back down to his parents basement....

that's why I don't click on these sites.all to get moneytization through adverts.
one I see a lot is,PIERCE BROSNANS WIFE USED TO BE SO FAT,WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER NOW.

on this very page to the right,sean connery is almost 88 and the way he lives now will make you especially sad.im sure big tam is still living a good life.

Er... the 'article' appears to be gibberish. Either that or I have awoken from too long a sleep and find that I finally no longer understand the world at all.

Lol, the leader of slipkbot says the cure is better than the Smiths? Anti-intellectual agenda much? (Yes, I don’t think slipknot is above social conditioning).
For the record, they’re not. I haven’t listened to The Cure since o was 17. Reminds me of a huge fallout with my female best friend when I said Janes Addiction > The Cure. I don’t listen to either now.

The only fans they had were scottish teens on drugs and that is a fact.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom