Corona benefits

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
I tried to get Stella Mccartney shoes like Morrissey asked us to, but her pairing up with Adidas didn't have my size and/or style, and I went to Nordstrom's to try on her expensive sneakers, and couldn't even get them on!

What size shoe are you? I have a pair of Gore-tex Hokas in 10.5 that I've only gone for a few short walks in. They're not my faves. Though, they might be perfect for you. They look like your style. I don't have foot fungus or anything.
View attachment 56421
yep, they're my style :lbf:

that is sooooooo incredibly kind of you and i really appreciate it but there's no way I could take your shoes! (not that I can say it looks like you need them....good god, woman, you have more shoes than I've probably ever had in my adult life!!). thank you though! I've decided that my shoes wont fall apart so long as i don't think about it or examine them too closely. i think that's how it works? sort of like how you dont have to help customers if you dont look at them. besides, I think things will start opening up here soon and then I can get some proper shoes. and by proper shoes I mean $30 sneakers with NO support whatsoever. (believe it or not, i actually liking being able to feel my foot on the ground through the soles of the shoes. I like to be able to feel the movement of my feet and my toes when I walk and feel that direct interaction with the ground, so I don't generally like overly padded shoes). :lbf:

i also wouldnt be worried about giving you my address but thanks for alerting me to this canada post flex thingie, that might be good for the future (although i do live in a much better neighbourhood now where i cant see anyone stealing packages off of doorsteps). do you just sign up for it online or what?

that is sooooooo incredibly kind of you and i really appreciate it but there's no way I could take your shoes! (not that I can say it looks like you need them....good god, woman, you have more shoes than I've probably ever had in my adult life!!). thank you though! I've decided that my shoes wont fall apart so long as i don't think about it or examine them too closely. i think that's how it works? sort of like how you dont have to help customers if you dont look at them. besides, I think things will start opening up here soon and then I can get some proper shoes. and by proper shoes I mean $30 sneakers with NO support whatsoever. (believe it or not, i actually liking being able to feel my foot on the ground through the soles of the shoes. I like to be able to feel the movement of my feet and my toes when I walk and feel that direct interaction with the ground, so I don't generally like overly padded shoes). :lbf:

i also wouldnt be worried about giving you my address but thanks for alerting me to this canada post flex thingie, that might be good for the future (although i do live in a much better neighbourhood now where i cant see anyone stealing packages off of doorsteps). do you just sign up for it online or what?
It's been years since I signed up for it, but I'm pretty sure I did it online.

I didn't think to tell you about it earlier, when your packages were going missing. Doh
it was only one package and it had come through fed ex. that one was my fault because I authorized them to leave it on the doorstep without getting a signature. god, im so glad I don't live in that house anymore with those awful people. *shudder*

I've got problems with my tendon under my left foot, and I did a little research. Turns out, your instincts are correct. Highly cushioned shoes are probably what caused my tendon to become stressed. I'm finding several articles that say that in minimalist shoes, we are more in touch with how best to walk or run. Phooey!

I've got problems with my tendon under my left foot, and I did a little research. Turns out, your instincts are correct. Highly cushioned shoes are probably what caused my tendon to become stressed. I'm finding several articles that say that in minimalist shoes, we are more in touch with how best to walk or run. Phooey!
the way i see it, if you're meant to walk on cushions, nature would've given you cushioned feet. although it IS important that your shoes fit well, because my last pair didnt, they were constantly rubbing on my second to last toe and as a result the toenail fell off. it was really weird, it just slid off, it didnt even hurt or bleed, and i almost oculdnt believe there really was no toenail there. it grew back but now it's really thick and hard to cut. i imagine one day it will be a normal toe nail again but it will probably take some time.

- Saving tons of money
- Working out and losing a lot of weight
- Eating better which means no takeaway ever again
- No sugar intake
- All the annoying people have gone into hiding
- Feeling more free than before
- People waking up and realising a thing or two
- People investing in their own health
- Discovering what is important and what is not
- Being healthier than ever before

- Saving tons of money
- Working out and losing a lot of weight
- Eating better which means no takeaway ever again
- No sugar intake
- All the annoying people have gone into hiding
- Feeling more free than before
- People waking up and realising a thing or two
- People investing in their own health
- Discovering what is important and what is not
- Being healthier than ever before
all things anyone could do on their own if they really wanted to. not everyone needs a pandemic as a substitute for self-motivation. idiot.

all things anyone could do on their own if they really wanted to. not everyone needs a pandemic as a substitute for self-motivation. idiot.
But a pandemic helped a lot and people changed including me.
Jealous?

Delivery services improved a lot and you can get a delivery 12 hours after you ordered it online. Society became more efficient and there is no need for physical stores anymore. Everything is too expensive in physical stores and they never have anything you want anyway. It costs too much to stock things in stores and there is no space for it. More and more boring physical stores with awful snobby staff closing down and they won't be missed.
I also like that people don't stare at you anymore like a cow would. We should distance more and make this permanent. There is no need for human interaction. Maybe less contact between people will be good for world peace?

One benefit of this pandemic is that people reveal their true self. Like people claiming to work for the environment who complain about not being able to fly abroad. Some seem to believe they can have both or maybe they demand a lifestyle at the expense of others.
People panic just because life is put on hold for a time.
What if we had a real crisis without water and electricity?

Back
Top Bottom