Corona benefits

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Why the anger. Have we spoken before or something? lll see what happens. Private school tuition is what I’d most likely end up spending it on if I don’t give it away. It’s just hard not to think of who will be unwitting winners and losers in this game. My friend who has a doctorate and works for the census and makes a grand over the limit to get anything except $500 for her child is also a single mom in a house she has to really pay for herself as her ex makes nothing and is no longer really contributing. It’s Interesting to see the unintentional winners and losers in this game that people might not be thinking about. My own situation caught me by surprise as I didn’t think we’d be getting a check or a deposit I guess

View attachment 55642

my doc signed it. worth a million euros now.
what i wanted to add but was interrupted instead, was, that my doc said that there is going to be an antibody test out next week. the only thing that interests me at the moment, dont care much for the corona test. it takes the body 4 weeks to produce antibodies, sometimes longer, if the immune system is battling on more than just one front line.

I’m gaining myself. My wife’s still working and being paid the same but since I don’t work and we file our taxes jointly we just slipped under the limit to get the full $2400 (if she were filing by herself she wouldn’t get anything) as well as $500 for our child plus they canceled her student loans until sept and like Gordy said im not spending much anymore. We’re thinking of donating the government money but I haven’t decided yet if I’ll really end up that altruistic
similar situation here, as i won't lose my job and get paid regularly. almost feel guilty for that. decided that it's fairest and more or less a neoliberal win-win thing to consume and purchase stuff i wouldnt usually buy, to support the local economy while others cannot at the moment. pretty hard for me.
i bought these unnecessary super sonic mega sound quality headphones by teufel last week, a collection of vinyls without being too picky, lots of expendable stuff for the garden from a local garden center, and so forth. i dont enjoy shopping that much but i must say, i am getting pretty excited about it.
i donate money to ngo's and charities during peace times when the state is only interested in supporting big business lobby groups.

the lockdown is slowing people down, and then they start seeing again, like for the first time.

"pure happiness in all wild animals during covid19 lockdown..."

similar situation here, as i won't lose my job and get paid regularly. almost feel guilty for that. decided that it's fairest and more or less a neoliberal win-win thing to consume and purchase stuff i wouldnt usually buy, to support the local economy while others cannot at the moment. pretty hard for me.
i bought these unnecessary super sonic mega sound quality headphones by teufel last week, a collection of vinyls without being too picky, lots of expendable stuff for the garden from a local garden center, and so forth. i dont enjoy shopping that much but i must say, i am getting pretty excited about it.
i donate money to ngo's and charities during peace times when the state is only interested in supporting big business lobby groups.

I tend to take my money buy things and then donate the things. Computers food banks and shelter needs etc but it’s hard to do that in this situation as nothing’s open and I can’t really organizes anyone to help. I tend not to trust charities much to wisely allocate my money to the poors needs. If I do end up giving the three thousand away I might wait a bit and see what I can do in my immediate community. It’s a small town so there will probably be people I know firsthand that might need help. Spending a meal or two a week and buying local are good ways to help

I have been through psychosis myself in the past, it's scary stuff. I'm struggling to get through the stress of this as well.
sorry to hear that! take care of yourself. we're all in this together! <3

yeah but no bird seed for the duckies. I know, because I looked. I wanted to go feed the duckies but the stores had NO bird seed! and i cant buy any f***ing shoes or pants either and im in desperate need of both. life absolutely sucks right now. im sorry but I cannot imagine getting any joy out of this.
What size shoe are you? I have a pair of Gore-tex Hokas in 10.5 that I've only gone for a few short walks in. They're not my faves. Though, they might be perfect for you. They look like your style. I don't have foot fungus or anything.
20200512_054525.jpg

And if you'd be worried about the package being stolen, you just have get Canada Post Flexdelivery. It's free. They deliver your package straight to the post office and you go pick it up.

And that way, you wouldn't have to give me your home address.

Back
Top Bottom