Morrissey Central "Coronation Street" (July 31, 2020)

Brave move by the Coronation Street writers.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

Brave move by the Coronation Street writers.

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

there should be a contest between corrie and eastenders to see which has the most nods to M.the amount of times his songs have appeared over the years,from ian beales cafe to ritas corner shop,hes probably appeared on the radios in shows more than he has on thee actual radio.

Pop culture icon

the clue is in the name.its a site where M can post whatever he wants,some of it is good,some of it is coos dung.nobody is asking you to watch any of it,scroll by if it doesnt interest you,no harm done.

Coronation Street has been shite since Percy Sugden left.

Bravo the writers for acknowledging a Manchester Maestro. Not everyone is a Lemming in Lockdown, in Yorkshire. Hope you stay muzzled, quiz grandad 👴 LOL

Coronation Street has been shite since Percy Sugden left.
Lol..true but don't forget Fred Elliot, I say don't forget Fred Elliot.
Sad loss John Savident, I say sad loss.

But, best line ever from Percy has to be:

Phyllis Pearce: - “Are you going to kiss me under this mistletoe?”
Percy Sugden: - “I wouldn’t kiss you under anaesthetic!”

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don’t they ever reference Melvis’ solo work beyond “Sunday”?

Oh... That’s right - Street, Paresi and Reilly all left the sour wee codger to his own devices. ...and we all know how that’s worked out, don’t we?

LIES. Lies about the top 5 in Poland, Italian police brutality, PETA-Pops, Mexicans, basketball, cancer, cashmere sweaters, a slew of cancellations and a wash of cheap, shitty Chinese-made t-shirts.

The Smiths and those three paid for Moorissey’s vodka and Kerrygold fetishes. He hasn’t sold much of anything since, so it’s just the few - tiny-minded slugs - ‘round here that keep him fattened up. ;)

Well, aren’t you a breath of fresh air!

Oh... That’s right - Street, Paresi and Reilly all left the sour wee codger to his own devices. ...and we all know how that’s worked out, don’t we?

LIES. Lies about the top 5 in Poland, Italian police brutality, PETA-Pops, Mexicans, basketball, cancer, cashmere sweaters, a slew of cancellations and a wash of cheap, shitty Chinese-made t-shirts.

The Smiths and those three paid for Moorissey’s vodka and Kerrygold fetishes. He hasn’t sold much of anything since, so it’s just the few - tiny-minded slugs - ‘round here that keep him fattened up. ;)

Don't you ever question your motives/mentality/maturity? You go to the bother of making up a username and then post random spurious vomit. It seems a bit pointless to me.

"There`s not a law that says your boyfriend should be hit by a car if you enjoy Morrissey"
"There should be"
LOL :rolleyes:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom