Could Marr and Morrissey Meet up in NYC?

You can be proud of your country and heritage while also recognizing the that the current regime running it sucks and is taxing the shit out of it's people.They way they have handled this Brexit situation is disgraceful. Morrissey is very much so a proud Englishman
We (still, just about) have a Conservative government which, for all its drawbacks, historically sets the lowest taxes of any of the main parties. We might well see 'taxing the shit out of' fairly soon however if Corbyn gets in, who is very keen for us to become Venezuela II. Yes, Brexit has been disgracefully handled and has worrying implications for democracy. But none of that has any relevance to my point, which is that someone who chooses to live elsewhere for tax purposes cannot simultaneously claim undying love for their country, because it sounds a touch disingenuous.

We (still, just about) have a Conservative government which, for all its drawbacks, historically sets the lowest taxes of any of the main parties. We might well see 'taxing the shit out of' fairly soon however if Corbyn gets in, who is very keen for us to become Venezuela II. Yes, Brexit has been disgracefully handled and has worrying implications for democracy. But none of that has any relevance to my point, which is that someone who chooses to live elsewhere for tax purposes cannot simultaneously claim undying love for their country, because it sounds a touch disingenuous.

I love America but would happily live in Japan if i could afford it. Listening to Morrissey through his career i always felt a sense of pride from him about England and his heritage

Unlike you, i don't hang on every word of a singer.

It's a bit hard to take this comment seriously from someone with the username "GodEmperorMorrissey", it really is. And it's not about "hanging" on anything - it's about having a basic idea of what you're talking about so that you don't look like a complete idiot when you're trying to discuss something.

It's a bit hard to take this comment seriously from someone with the username "GodEmperorMorrissey", it really is. And it's not about "hanging" on anything - it's about having a basic idea of what you're talking about so that you don't look like a complete idiot when you're trying to discuss something.

Well Amy instead of trying to be a smart ass and since you seem to believe Morrissey holds such abhorrent views why don't you actually state what they are. We covered his comments about Weinstein , Spacey and Asian culture yet all you idiots do is accuse him of being racist, nazi supporter . Tell me how

:rolleyes:

the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:wig is disintegrating right before our eyes. the bizarre white spot he paints on it is now
reaching the south:ear:FFS and its developed a bald spot in the top of the cranium.:cry: Poor wretch.

Now his followers want Moz to pay the UK tax to keep all the layabout DramaJ acolytes twats flush with dole money.:rage:

Why are you on this website if you don't like Morrissey?

We (still, just about) have a Conservative government which, for all its drawbacks, historically sets the lowest taxes of any of the main parties. .

The current Conservative government is actually taxing a bigger proportion of our GDP than any government since the early 1970s. More specifically, the top rate of income tax is 45%. It was 40% for nearly the whole length of the entire Tony Blair Labour government.

Unlike you, i don't hang on every word of a singer.

Says the guy named GodEmperorMorrissey

Then again, you’re likely an alt-right troll who only likes Morrissey because of his politics. Interesting how trumpers call trump their “god emperor” on Reddit and here you are with this name and defending Morrissey’s right-wing and other heinous views/quotes. You’re here on bad faith.

Says the guy named GodEmperorMorrissey

Then again, you’re likely an alt-right troll who only likes Morrissey because of his politics. Interesting how trumpers call trump their “god emperor” on Reddit and here you are with this name and defending Morrissey’s right-wing and other heinous views/quotes. You’re here on bad faith.

You literally just copied what another poster said like 5 posts ago. Any original thoughts there assclown?

Do you know what "alt-right" is? Can you define it? What right wing views does Morrissey hold that you find henious?

You literally just copied what another poster said like 5 posts ago. Any original thoughts there assclown?

Do you know what "alt-right" is? Can you define it? What right wing views does Morrissey hold that you find henious?

Never mind that, what's your favorite Morrissey album? What's your favorite Smiths song? What is it about Morrissey that really touches you?

Well Amy instead of trying to be a smart ass and since you seem to believe Morrissey holds such abhorrent views why don't you actually state what they are. We covered his comments about Weinstein , Spacey and Asian culture yet all you idiots do is accuse him of being racist, nazi supporter . Tell me how

Are the comments you've already read, not quite vile enough for you?

You don't think openly supporting far-right parties like For Britain is shitty enough? Hmm? Apologising for lunatics like Tommy Robinson, using phrases like "the Loony Left", blaming straight men for war, moaning about the lack of English accents in Knightsbridge, trivialising the Norway massacre, mocking the Mayor of London for his accent - Morrissey's motto has been "Any old shit for headlines" since about 2004. And if you want to read the full quotes, from the man himself, use the Search function on this forum and find the threads because it has all been done to death on here.

Are the comments you've already read, not quite vile enough for you?

You don't think openly supporting far-right parties like For Britain is shitty enough? Hmm? Apologising for lunatics like Tommy Robinson, using phrases like "the Loony Left", blaming straight men for war, moaning about the lack of English accents in Knightsbridge, trivialising the Norway massacre, mocking the Mayor of London for his accent - Morrissey's motto has been "Any old shit for headlines" since about 2004. And if you want to read the full quotes, from the man himself, use the Search function on this forum and find the threads because it has all been done to death on here.

Nothing wrong with Morrissey not wanting his country to turn into a 3rd world shit hole. Tommy Robinson a lunatic? You are dumb as a rock Amy. Tommy exposing pedophiles and doing the journalism that mainstream cowards would never do. He is a hero for Britain(except he's a little too pro Israel) , and the Mayor of London is a scumbag that puts Muslims above native Brits. Disgusting. And the left is loony, promoting trans nonsense and abusing children with this destructive ideology.

Nothing wrong with Morrissey not wanting his country to turn into a 3rd world shit hole. Tommy Robinson a lunatic? You are dumb as a rock Amy. Tommy exposing pedophiles and doing the journalism that mainstream cowards would never do. He is a hero for Britain(except he's a little too pro Israel) , and the Mayor of London is a scumbag that puts Muslims above native Brits. Disgusting. And the left is loony, promoting trans nonsense and abusing children with this destructive ideology.

He’s a hero for no one apart for a few racist twat heads.

Do you realise he is an absolute arsehole with a criminal record?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

You know, I suspected this as well and I saw he was a new user so I decided to take a look at his recent posts...oh my God. Wow.
Seeing that, I doubt he knows 5 songs. Just an anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying turd of the highest order, feigning ignorance to he can foist his favourite theories on everyone.

Lovely seeing patriotic Brits' sing in hope for their country, calling out tyranny and standing for truth

f*** off back to Stormfront or wherever scum like you hang out these days, you're done.

You know, I suspected this as well and I saw he was a new user so I decided to take a look at his recent posts...oh my God. Wow.
Seeing that, I doubt he knows 5 songs. Just an anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying turd of the highest order, feigning ignorance to he can foist his favourite theories on everyone.

What is the alt-right and what is a semite?..

If you don't feel moved to sing that song with your countrymen then you are probably a parasite to England

What is the alt-right and what is a semite?..

If you don't feel moved to sing that song with your countrymen then you are probably a parasite to England

DavidT, this is in your court.

Back
Top Bottom