Could Marr and Morrissey Meet up in NYC?

I couldn't care less about what he did as a young man. What's important is what he is doing now, which is speaking truth in a time of nonsense. My only critique of Tommy is his zionist leanings

Young man? He was jailed 2 years ago. Anyway that’s my last post responding to you, you are clearly about 15 years old and a c***. Goodbye.

You know, I suspected this as well and I saw he was a new user so I decided to take a look at his recent posts...oh my God. Wow.
Seeing that, I doubt he knows 5 songs. Just an anti-Semitic, Holocaust-denying turd of the highest order, feigning ignorance to he can foist his favourite theories on everyone.

Thanks for the tip, I've put them on ignore. This is Morrissey's own fault that hate-spewing monsters have taken over this site and his fandom. His beautiful, sensitive songs are now a sad footnote.

Thanks for the tip, I've put them on ignore. This is Morrissey's own fault that hate-spewing monsters have taken over this site and his fandom. His beautiful, sensitive songs are now a sad footnote.

Absolutely right - the scum of the earth have flocked to support his scum of the earth opinions.

Absolutely right - the scum of the earth have flocked to support his scum of the earth opinions.

Funny how it's always ya'll (I assume leftists?) that talk shit on Morrissey yet are on a site dedicated to him. And it's you guys that talk personal shit and insult others. So who is actually the tolerant one?. I am just here to celebrate Morrissey but i will call you people out when you start speaking nonsense about racism, nazi's and whatever other buzzword you guys love to throw around. I am not even a conservative but all that's irrelevant. The real ideological battle is between Nationalism and Globalism

His views are only distancing low IQ people. What views exactly are so abhorrent?
You've started this same argument several times. It seems your mind is such a blank that each day is a brand new fresh start or you just enjoy repeating yourself. Either of those possibilities can only suggest a "low IQ" so do yourself a favor and quit drawing attention to this area in which you're clearly below average.

You've started this same argument several times. It seems your mind is such a blank that each day is a brand new fresh start or you just enjoy repeating yourself. Either of those possibilities can only suggest a "low IQ" so do yourself a favor and quit drawing attention to this area in which you're clearly below average.

Don't derail the thread with nonsense. You are a creepy stalker following and rating every single one of my posts. It is disgusting and pathetic behavior and i will not engage you again

Don't derail the thread with nonsense. You are a creepy stalker following and rating every single one of my posts. It is disgusting and pathetic behavior and i will not engage you again
See, someone with a high IQ could see that you'd already managed to derail the thread with nonsense, and I used the rating function only in this thread and only as intended. Your posts are redundant. You have several threads where you're already telling us about your love of "nationalism."

Marr strongly opposes everything Morrissey stands for, politically speaking anyway. How can you sit down face to face with someone and play nice when you inwardly know the other dude has been acting like a tool.

What kind of dysfunctional sociopath can't sit down and talk to somebody who happens to be of a different political party? You do realize that most humans have good friends and family members with differing politics and yet still manage to get along quite well? Morrissey and Marr probably won't get together, but that will be because of their personal beefs and grudges that have developed over the years, not "political differences" (which almost certainly existed back during The Smiths heyday as well).

What kind of dysfunctional sociopath can't sit down and talk to somebody who happens to be of a different political party? You do realize that most humans have good friends and family members with differing politics and yet still manage to get along quite well? Morrissey and Marr probably won't get together, but that will be because of their personal beefs and grudges that have developed over the years, not "political differences" (which almost certainly existed back during The Smiths heyday as well).

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: should demand a collusion investigation, how trump colluded with the UK to deny him the visa for the shows that were cancelled due to no tix sales.

Our resident Det, Barnaby can take the case.:lbf:
what an irrelevant twat, this Mr Cometry. His claim to fame
is being in every housewife tv show in the UK. poor sod.:squiffy:

It's only about a 45 minute drive from Montclair, NJ, where Johnny Marr is playing on May 1st, to Midtown Manhattan. Assuming he's still in town, does anyone think it's possible that Marr pays Morrissey a visit on his Broadway opening night? Maybe takes the stage(!)? It's an open date for Marr with no gig until the following night. By the same token, you think Morrissey drops in on Marr on the 1st? Why not? Please, please, please make it happen!

I reckon this will never happen, especially now since John Maher is still signed with Nike and The California Son just signed a huge deal with Converse and then there's the LA versus Portland over 50 basketball league championship game m8 in n n nnnnnnn nnn nn it camden din't n n it tit c***.

Back
Top Bottom