Craziest things youve ever done - sty version

071030_perezhilton_vmed_12p_widec.jpg

lance-bass-dwts.jpg

morrissey_396294a.jpg

you took my idea, "nugglet" :p

i think you've officially surpassed robby as the skeeviest poster. congrats! :thumb:

I just laughed out loud while on a conference call and then realized I was not on mute. Awesome.

Ok, I'm going to cross the line

++++++++++++

:D

i think you've officially surpassed robby as the skeeviest poster. congrats! :thumb:

yeah, you read skeevieness into my posts that is really just not there nugzie baby :straightface: at least on my part :o
i actually talk much more matter of factly about sexual issues in person and its usually all delivered all dead pan like
however, i now am certain you are not alone in this reading into what i say and its beginning to effect my real life :eek:
see, basically, my 3 closest female friends all broke up with their long term significant others in the last couple of months :(
and it just dawned on me that all of them are reading into things i say and do around them in a way they did not before when they were all attached :blushing:
its weird, worse than being whatever "skeevie" means is being thought to be when you are not really at all :cool:

a five way... just kidding ;)

Last edited:
oh yeah, and in answer to the thread topic question the top 5 craziest things i have ever done are all things that i am not willing to talk about in a place like this :straightface:
and id say the next 5 all were the any number of strange and potentially public places i have had sex with other people(particularly in my late teens and early 20s)
such as

1. a stall in the girls bathroom in high school while other people were in the bathroom
2. under the bleachers at a pep rally literally minutes after i had just been with my team mates getting our awards for the baseball season
3. my office at work, with my then girlfriend WHILE MY BOSS WAS IN HIS OFFICE NEXT DOOR
4. in the woods at night, in the cold with a French Canadian girl who did not speak very good English and while i was still wearing a brace for my then severely sprained ankle :crazy:
5. oh, i am already at #5, well, sex at a bunch of places in Disneyland, such as on the log ride while drunk and other people watching, it was dangerous, crazy, wet and ultimately unforfilling :mad:

looking back now, i think i had more sex in weird places, or in strange circumstances then otherwise until i was well into my 20s :eek:
and i honestly did not actively strive to create those situations
i just always thought that if they were willing to go, then i would be a fool to not go for it too :horny:
then, poof, all that went away when i ended up all that time with someone who would never do anything as crazy as sex in some public location :crazy:
i dont think id have the nerve too either anymore...

a five way... just kidding ;)

really?
i would not have even put that in my top 10
i mean the 1st "5 way" i was involved in, when i think i was 21
it was me, a really good friend of mine who was a "world class" weightlifter at the time and a bouncer at strip club for a job
anyways, his girlfriend was trying to set me up with her friend so that i would like her more i guess :confused:
and after closing me at the strip club, me and her friend were getting hot and heavy on the pool table real quick
then the others made us stop so we could all go back to one of the girls apartment where they all wanted to smoke some pot and drink more
the way we were getting there involved another girl who i had never met before driving us
turned out she had seen some of what was going on at the club
and wanted a piece of my friend for sure at least :o
but after a few hours i was pretty much with all the 3 of the girls one way or another, which was exhausting
and i had to keep in mind my real good male friend's (at the time)severe reaction to anything he might think was "gay"
such as being just too close to him physically while we were all doing it
so i guess it was really more of an on again off again 2 way "next to" a 3 way that would really only become a "5 way" when people switched sides :cool:
so it was a weird "5 way" for sure
the strangest thing now though is, about a year after moving up to San Francico, i met that 3rd girl from that night for the 1st time since then!
i still know her now, but she really only remembers my friend from that night than she does me :squiffy:

yeah, you read skeevieness into my posts that is really just not there

*cough*

and id say the next 5 all were the any number of strange and potentially public places i have had sex with other people

...looking back now, i think i had more sex in weird places, or in strange

really?
i would not have even put that in my top 10
i mean the 1st "5 way" i was involved in, when i think i was 21
it was me, a really good friend of mine who was a "world class" weightlifter at the time and a bouncer at strip club for a job
anyways, his girlfriend was trying to set me up with her friend so that i would like her more i guess :confused:
and after closing me at the strip club, me and her friend were getting hot and heavy on the pool table real quick
then the others made us stop so we could all go back to one of the girls apartment where they all wanted to smoke some pot and drink more
the way we were getting there involved another girl who i had never met before driving us
turned out she had seen some of what was going on at the club
and wanted a piece of my friend for sure at least :o
but after a few hours i was pretty much with all the 3 of the girls one way or another, which was exhausting
and i had to keep in mind my real good male friend's (at the time)severe reaction to anything he might think was "gay"
such as being just too close to him physically while we were all doing it
so i guess it was really more of an on again off again 2 way "next to" a 3 way that would really only become a "5 way" when people switched sides :cool:
so it was a weird "5 way" for sure
the strangest thing now though is, about a year after moving up to San Francico, i met that 3rd girl from that night for the 1st time since then!
i still know her now, but she really only remembers my friend from that night than she does me :squiffy:

*cough*

:squiffy:

yeah, you read skeevieness into my posts that is really just not there

..rather..

sex in a car near the firemen department... always getting scared by the funky lights.. not so crazy...

indeed, last i checked

i have not been that young for about 15 years now :eek:
the passage of time really is a difficult thing for some to grasp i guess :rolleyes:

It's not so much the passage of time as much as that you say so many users 'read things into' your posts that aren't really there and that you can read trolling into my posts when no one else seems to. :blushing:

Back
Top Bottom