Craziest things youve ever done - sty version

It's not so much the passage of time as much as that you say so many users 'read things into' your posts that aren't really there and that you can read trolling into my posts when no one else seems to. :blushing:

that part in bold face is called "trolling for a response"
now you know :thumb:
but then again, i think you knew that already and this is all just a part of your "act" here :straightface:
ive just seen it before and done better, thats all :o

that part in bold face is called "trolling for a response"
now you know :thumb:
but then again, i think you knew that already and this is all just a part of your "act" here :straightface:
ive just seen it before and done better, thats all :o

Again, always playing teacher, Robby. Is there anything you haven't seen? I wonder if someday that condescension will get you into trouble in rl.

I know you're willing to pounce on everything you disagree with under the banner of 'trolling,' but is one honestly allowed to wonder such things?

To use your own words, no need to get all hot and bothered.

Last edited:
Again, always playing teacher, Robby. Is there anything you haven't seen? I wonder if someday that condescension will get you into trouble in rl.

To use your own words, no need to get all hot and bothered.
i am not the slightest bit hot and bothered :)
as for rl condescension, that has about as much to do with posting on this forum as does well, let's see
how about the difference between "the here and now" and 15 years ago :eek:

i am not the slightest bit hot and bothered :)
as for rl condescension, that has about as much to do with posting on this forum as does well, let's see
how about the difference between "the here and now" and 15 years ago :eek:

And your accusations, sir. :thumb:
Just thought you ought to know.
I'm off to lunch :)

And your accusations, sir. :thumb:
Just thought you ought to know.
I'm off to lunch :)

oh, i am pretty certain you are not even the slightest bit trollish or otherwise disagreeable in rl mcrickson :straightface:
you seem much more likely to be one of those meek, mild mannered types i bet :o
regardless, enjoy your lunch! :thumb:

oh yeah, and in answer to the thread topic question the top 5 craziest things i have ever done are all things that i am not willing to talk about in a place like this :straightface:
and id say the next 5 all were the any number of strange and potentially public places i have had sex with other people(particularly in my late teens and early 20s)
such as

1. a stall in the girls bathroom in high school while other people were in the bathroom
2. under the bleachers at a pep rally literally minutes after i had just been with my team mates getting our awards for the baseball season
3. my office at work, with my then girlfriend WHILE MY BOSS WAS IN HIS OFFICE NEXT DOOR
4. in the woods at night, in the cold with a French Canadian girl who did not speak very good English and while i was still wearing a brace for my then severely sprained ankle :crazy:
5. oh, i am already at #5, well, sex at a bunch of places in Disneyland, such as on the log ride while drunk and other people watching, it was dangerous, crazy, wet and ultimately unforfilling :mad:

Arrr, you're crazy you are.

trolls rule.

wizard_troll_doll_sculpture_photosculpture-p153176816173060579qdjh_400.jpg

This may only be funny to me because it's a memory I have from when I was 18.

I was out with friends and we were pissed at another friend for a reason I will not say. I don't know who came up with this idea, but the other friend in the car took a box of girl scout cookies I just picked up, emptied it, went into TGIF's bathroom, took a big dump in it. We then proceeded to drive to the friends house with the steaming turd in the cookie box and left it on his doorstep.
Now, the best part of this, to me, is that we had to GO BACK to the piece of shit because I remembered that my name was on the box of cookies.
We laughed the entire way back to his house saying things like, "I can't believe I shit in a box and now I'm going back for it."

We then crossed my name off the box and left. The next day the friend asked us if we knew anything about the girl scout cookie box with a turd in it and we were like, "NO."
He then proceeded to tell us he put it in his freezer and was going to get it DNA tested or something.

OMG..ok maybe this isn't the funniest thing, but I can barely type this through my laughter!!!!!!!!!

"Normally I wear protection but I figured.. When am I going to be in Haiti again?"

Bad Idea Jeans - SNL

This may only be funny to me because it's a memory I have from when I was 18.

I was out with friends and we were pissed at another friend for a reason I will not say. I don't know who came up with this idea, but the other friend in the car took a box of girl scout cookies I just picked up, emptied it, went into TGIF's bathroom, took a big dump in it. We then proceeded to drive to the friends house with the steaming turd in the cookie box and left it on his doorstep.
Now, the best part of this, to me, is that we had to GO BACK to the piece of shit because I remembered that my name was on the box of cookies.
We laughed the entire way back to his house saying things like, "I can't believe I shit in a box and now I'm going back for it."

We then crossed my name off the box and left. The next day the friend asked us if we knew anything about the girl scout cookie box with a turd in it and we were like, "NO."
He then proceeded to tell us he put it in his freezer and was going to get it DNA tested or something.

OMG..ok maybe this isn't the funniest thing, but I can barely type this through my laughter!!!!!!!!!

Amazing. I laughed a lot at this one.

dear The_Draize_Train, i know you are just trying to be funny
but please delete that, before someone quotes it :cool:
& no, I have no idea if you will get in trouble for it otherwise
I am just asking you to not say stuff like that about her
she endures enough over her modding, lets leave it at that, please? :o

and id say the next 5 all were the any number of strange and potentially public places i have had sex with other people(particularly in my late teens and early 20s)

Have you had sex in public places without other people?

EDIT: This is a rhetorical question. Please don't answer.

Back
Top Bottom