Craziest things youve ever done - sty version

you had a picnic?

emoticon_ShiftyEyes-1.gif

..not exactlyyyyyyyyyyy..:rolleyes:

I don't know if this was crazy or not, but it's probably one of the nerviest things i've done in my day:

Once when I was about 28, I was out and about, grocery shopping, I went to the music store, then the thrift shop, just making a day out of roaming around the city.

As you men may well know,sometimes while out and about you get horny for no apparent reason.....

Anyway, while I was at the thrift store, I saw this really good looking woman, she was probably about 48. I made a bit of small talk with her, and continued on with my browsing. A little bit later, she came down my aisle. For whatever reason, I had a major hardon, and then as she was going back past me to go on to another aisle, I kind of just leaned my midsection forward at just the right time, so that she basically just ran straight into my hardon. She couldn't continue forward without noticeably sliding her hip from around my "obstruction". As she did so, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye with the weirdest look.... I of course didn't move a muscle and maintained my position. Anyway, she went on to another aisle, and then very shortly, she came back to the aisle I was on.....

I can tell the rest if anyone's interested to hear :squiffy:

I don't know if this was crazy or not, but it's probably one of the nerviest things i've done in my day:

Once when I was about 28, I was out and about, grocery shopping, I went to the music store, then the thrift shop, just making a day out of roaming around the city.

As you men may well know,sometimes while out and about you get horny for no apparent reason.....

Anyway, while I was at the thrift store, I saw this really good looking woman, she was probably about 48. I made a bit of small talk with her, and continued on with my browsing. A little bit later, she came down my aisle. For whatever reason, I had a major hardon, and then as she was going back past me to go on to another aisle, I kind of just leaned my midsection forward at just the right time, so that she basically just ran straight into my hardon. She couldn't continue forward without noticeably sliding her hip from around my "obstruction". As she did so, she looked at me out of the corner of her eye with the weirdest look.... I of course didn't move a muscle and maintained my position. Anyway, she went on to another aisle, and then very shortly, she came back to the aisle I was on.....

I can tell the rest if anyone's interested to hear :squiffy:

i think you've officially surpassed robby as the skeeviest poster. congrats! :thumb:

Robby's cool man, i've never seen him say anything bad about anyone. And as for me, skeevy i'm not, i'm a very cleancut man, now as I was then at the time of the tale i told....

but all your posts are either about coming on to women, or you just actually come on to the women on the forum.

go get laid and chill out.

I did not know Perez Hilton is gay.

I am going sky diving next weekend, that is fairly crazy, for me anyways.

Back
Top Bottom