crazy little thing called moz:THE BEST MORRISSEY THREAD IN THE WORLD EVER

P

pillow

yes, its all about MORRISSEY, no rascism or bitching,just MORRISSEY, no recipes for flan[though that would be nice] no mr improper,no mindy,no missiles,no santa
just that funny little muddle that we call:

* M.O.R.R.I.S.S.E.Y. *

why does he carry on? sure,we all love him around here but does the world of today have a moz shaped niche? maybe the whole appeal is based on the fact that hes never needed one.moz stands alone,a rock among dust flecks.who else could make middle aged men scream like little girls and shove flowers in their rears?

well anyway,thats neither here nor there.so heres a thread to brighten up this sorry hole:

you return from the shops,clutching your sprouts and top shelf magazine.

lo,

what is that cloud that darkens the street?

its smoke.

your house is on fire.

you run screaming to the garden gate,

watched by two striking fire men who sit on a wall,

and laugh at you quietly.

SWEET MARY AND THE BLESSED SAINTS MY CAT IS IN THERE!

and:

HOLY CHRIST MY LOVER IS SLEEPING IN THE ROOM UPSTAIRS!

not forgetting:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH, MORRISSEY IS STILL IN THE ATTIC WHERE IVE BEEN KEEPING HIM CAPTIVE FOR SEVERAL WEEKS!

theres not much time,

above the roaring inferno you can just make out the sound of desperate miaowing, crying and...

a soft and sad morrissey swan song...

what DO you do?

WHAT do YOU do?

Re: I don't like Morrissey because he's white, racist, depressive and homossexual.

Could this be worse?

AND POWER TO THE SUPER RACE OF LATINS AND BLACKS, STRONG TALL PERFECT CREATURES.
WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE.

depressive homosexuals are my sexual demographic

oh theres nothing i like more of in the morning than a pale-and-interesting depressive homosexual,

i get through 3 a day.

The cat is getting old, the love aint that great and Moz hasn't done much lately. Time to buy a new house I guess.

Back
Top Bottom