crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

Shit. I was hoping for Susan Boyle. The kid would have looked twice like Morrissey.

On the plus side, Linda and Steven's offspring must have been a star at Christmas cards collages, in his (special ) primary school.

-"Oooh that's lovely, pet. What is it?
-That's Santa cut in half.
-Oh. And what's that red thing in his sack?
-It's mummy's bloody vaginaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

So what did they do with the kid? Drowned it like a handicapped kitten? Buried it in the Moors? Gave it to an Irish farmer?
(y)

my vagina gets bloody every month. right now in factt. god help me.

Fair enough,FWD.At least,you have the decency to reply.
However,my disappointment was in your posting of the court case stuff.
Though,in the public domain,it really is no one else's business.
I guess I am just bemused why grown adults are so interested in a total stranger's life.
Stick to the art and leave the personal stuff behind.
What the f*** are you on about, Sunshine? If it’s in the public domain, it’s EVERYONE’S business. That’s the point of public record, ya wee daft c***.

...and what “art”? “No phones, no pools, no pets”? “Jimmy was a slug”? “Bobby’s unaware”? “Ricky Ate a Bad Burger”? “Tommy Speaks my Truth”? “David, the Wind Blows your Combover Away”?

What, exactly are you on about here?

So use of the word 'opponent' qualifies someone as a 'sad sack?' It's a strange world you inhabit, which I guess is why you constantly post such drivel.

Have you noticed the recurring theme with GEM. Every single week, he tries to be a clever c***, gets shown up as the uneducated oaf he is and then lashes out with the same comments/words week after week. He's without doubt the thickest bell end ever to frequent this site.

Yeah. Outside a Moz concert (probably outside Olympia in Dublin for the Ringleader tour) a younger fan told me Moz had a kid with Linder back in the 80's or early 90's and that the kid was the spitting image of him. Could be a total load of bollox though. If he has kids then fair dues to him, as long as he looks after their upbringing (at least in the monetary sense).

Sounds like the kind of thing made up by someone clinging to hope that he is straight. Linder was in a long-term relationship with Michael Bracewell back then, too. One thing I did find weird - when she tells Moz about her pregnancy in Autobio (1991? 92?) he's basically speechless with laughter for half an hour, "all reason lost.". I remember thinking - what a weird reaction, why is that funny?

Max Sterling, Linder's son. I am not sure if he is Bracewell's son or from another relationship.

maxwell.jpg
Maxwell-Sterling-Hollywood-Medieval-4.jpg

Last edited:
...and what “art”? “No phones, no pools, no pets”? “Jimmy was a slug”? “Bobby’s unaware”? “Ricky Ate a Bad Burger”? “Tommy Speaks my Truth”? “David, the Wind Blows your Combover Away”?
All very politically charged songs. Besides the one Trump has full permission to use at his rallies when it's windy, RAABB is the most powerful, I think. Not many people realize it's about desentery during the Vietnam War and can't get past the farting noises. Well, I can, and so can Nancy Sinatra. "Give peace a chance" sounds very basic when you've heard Ricky's tragic story.

Morrissey's just so, you know, POLITICAL, people sometimes forget he's an artist. But then you hear " Jesse T.'s lucky he's not a Paki", and it all comes flooding back.

"Jesseee the floodgaaaaaaates are oooopen tonight
And I'm feeling lonelyyyy
Lend me your burrito, brother
I am so sick of curryyyy
Take me away to your secret take-away place
Tijuana or trafalgar Square
Or Pizza Express
I could eat with you anywheeeeere
Your teeth are so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sit on my faaaaace..."

Chills.

Sounds like the kind of thing made up by someone clinging to hope that he is straight. Linder was in a long-term relationship with Michael Bracewell back then, too. One thing I did find weird - when she tells Moz about her pregnancy in Autobio (1991? 92?) he's basically speechless with laughter for half an hour, "all reason lost.". I remember thinking - what a weird reaction, why is that funny?

Max Sterling, Linder's son. I am not sure if he is Bracewell's son or from another relationship.

View attachment 57460View attachment 57462

If Morrissey is the father of such a charming young man, I'm Ryan Gosling.

And for all you know I might well be but that's besides the point.

The point being genetics and I'm saying, naaaah. This guy looks like he has a brain. Compare with pics of Sammy, you'll see what I mean.

One thing I did find weird - when she tells Moz about her pregnancy in Autobio (1991? 92?) he's basically speechless with laughter for half an hour, "all reason lost.". I remember thinking - what a weird reaction, why is that funny?

I thought the reason they were both laughing for ten minutes was that the legs on his chair broke down just when she told him. I found it a very charming anecdote.

"Linder appears at Caroline Place to tell me that she is pregnant. As the full-stop locks the T in ‘pregnant’, the legs of my bent-wood chair give way and I splat onto the floor. We are both bagged. There can be no composure. Reason is lost for ten full minutes, as Linder and I are unable to look at each other, each fit dying down only to start up again with a further convulsion, and out peals laughter and tears combined.
‘Well,’ I begin, with postgraduate’s calm, and suddenly we are both deranged all over again, painful laughter now causing concern, leakage imminent, sealed-up frenzy running loose."

I thought the reason they were both laughing for ten minutes was that the legs on his chair broke down just when she told him. I found it a very charming anecdote.

"Linder appears at Caroline Place to tell me that she is pregnant. As the full-stop locks the T in ‘pregnant’, the legs of my bent-wood chair give way and I splat onto the floor. We are both bagged. There can be no composure. Reason is lost for ten full minutes, as Linder and I are unable to look at each other, each fit dying down only to start up again with a further convulsion, and out peals laughter and tears combined.
‘Well,’ I begin, with postgraduate’s calm, and suddenly we are both deranged all over again, painful laughter now causing concern, leakage imminent, sealed-up frenzy running loose."

Ohh, that's it - for some reason I remembered it as them laughing first and then (?) his chair giving way. It all sounds a bit hysterical for a broken chair!

View attachment 57460View attachment 57462

I mean, he does have some of Moz's features tbh, just saying...

I don't see it. He has a very strong, defined jaw / chin but then so does Linder, you can see it in the photo. Morrissey strongly resembles his own father (Peter) ... I don't think this young guy resembles them at all.

He doesn't look like Morrissey at all. His hair is lighter than Linder's and definitely much lighter than Morrissey's. The only thing they have in common is the receding hairline. The structure of his face is completely different.
Look at Sam, the most striking facial features of the male members of the Morrissey family seem to be rather dominant and Linder's son doesn't have them.

He doesn't look like Morrissey at all. His hair is lighter than Linder's and definitely much lighter than Morrissey's. The only thing they have in common is the receding hairline. The structure of his face is completely different.
Look at Sam, the most striking facial features of the male members of the Morrissey family seem to be rather dominant and Linder's son doesn't have them.

Who the f*** is Sam? lol

These are not rumors,I’ve been following this site for years and this site has been correct numerous times.
The first article I stumbled upon on that site states that Stanley Kubrick was murdered by an illuminati-like group because he had revealed to much about them in his last film, Eyes Wide Shut. Not a rumor either?

Ha! As if. We all know who/what that person's game is.

Regarding the children rumour - I'm sure I've read somewhere that there was something mentioned in the Joyce court case about him having a child, or children, but it was not widely reported at the time. Surely I'm not the only one recalling that?

Haven't read the whole thread but wasnt it the child 'gubbins'...?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom