Criminally Vulgar

Ben Budd

Rogue Traders
I liked the part where ordinaryboy86 threatened legal action against anyone slandering him for stealing from this guy, before openly and happily admitting to stealing from this guy.

R

Remi Moses

I liked the part where ordinaryboy86 threatened legal action against anyone slandering him for stealing from this guy, before openly and happily admitting to stealing from this guy.

Take no notice of him. He is an angry, deluded little man. And a coward. And basically, another Dross Norman. If not worse.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 222

You sound hurt baby, you’ve been sulking for 6 years? Waiting to get this off your chest? Btw have no clue who you are, be a brave solider, come to my inbox and tell me your name and refresh my memory.

I’d love to address all these comments I just don’t care enough, Roger, sorry, I got it wrong, that’s all I’ll say

As for anyone talking shit and using this as an opportunity to make up stories, get f***ed you sad bastards.

Oh and my eBay is no longer registered is it? Check again, sad twats I sell privately, I barely use eBay, I slept on it and forgot about outstanding fees, that’s why it went off for a minute, did I have your little minds whirring like you’s have uncovered some mass conspiracy, I f***ed Roger over and it was a bad call, and when I realised I paid for the item.

Now what. Mr Hull vs Arsenal has got more breaking new, shut up you little pussy, either be specific or shut up. I once allegedly cancelled an auction in 2014? Big f***in deal that I can’t even remember,
🤒
OrdinaryCriminal, I notice you ve gone private on ebay adjusting your cat burgler-like methods for to rob the simple minded and unsuspecting collector.:mad:
this new 'private ebay structure' promises to be like a spider web of crime from which the innocent will be unable to escape.:blushing:
are you going to be drunk and mixed race on there?😡

U

UnrulyGirl92

🤒
OrdinaryCriminal, I notice you ve gone private on ebay adjusting your cat burgler-like methods for to rob the simple minded and unsuspecting collector.:mad:
this new 'private ebay structure' promises to be like a spider web of crime from which the innocent will be unable to escape.:blushing:
are you going to be drunk and mixed race on there?😡

Does he have a ‘new’ Seller ID on eBay, if so What is it so people can be aware that it’s him? Thank you

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH
Take no notice of him. He is an angry, deluded little man. And a coward. And basically, another Dross Norman. If not worse.
Be fair, have bought some decent signed stuff off RN over the years.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 222

:rolleyes:
WTF? are you drunk?
Ordinarycriminal is a moz hater commie like you FFS:crazy:

Top Bottom