Criminally Vulgar

🤒
OP should contact Interpol.:blushing:
where are the screenshots of the imaginary 'ebay transaction' from 'last year'?:)

To the OP. Just go and doorstep the lying little shit. I’d say you may catch him at a future concert, but he’s never seen Morrissey or indeed his beloved smiths live.
Doorstep him like Roger Cook or watchdog and video it :lbf:

A pathologically lying thief got himself caught.

Right. Telling the guy he never received it, then posting and bragging about the item he just received. Amazing.

🤒
I take it most of the members of those FB and Instagram groups are touts and set ups,
all fake pseudonyms to draw in the marks.:blushing:

how much of the collection is stolen? that is the question?:confused:
thats a tough one.:lbf:

He’s always been a slippery little shit. In person though: it’s a different story. He’s got form for this going back a few years. But he revels in his victim status then uses threats and vitriolic abuse as a response. Don’t be worried or fooled by this chancer.

He’s always been a slippery little shit. In person though: it’s a different story. He’s got form for this going back a few years. But he revels in his victim status then uses threats and vitriolic abuse as a response. Don’t be worried or fooled by this chancer.

🤒

when he is caught in the act, right away his family were all drunks or/and mix race or/and he was robbed by someone along the way on ebay.:lbf:
the chance of anyone taking a bite out of this perp is negative a billiono_O

has the grifter thing down pat. knows that the way to go is to associate himself with skinny et al
he was not banned or suspended he was busy grifting:lbf:

Me too. Who is this Ordinary Boy character? He seems unhinged. I have very little faith he'll actually get away with it since he has admitted here to lying about having not received the item. Can you imagine stealing a $900 record, lying about it, and then framing it on your wall? Not to mention boasting about it on social media?
The criminally vulgar nutcase may also be member Spawned incognito with plenty of deferred conscience to spread out and spread around. :rolleyes:

I first became of the bad sittuation when the OP contacted us for help as I have been involved in the music industry for over 30 years with buying and selling records and running several record labels since 1992. In fact, we have released an album with one of the ex members of the Smiths quite a few years back.... Plus I am also a big collector myself on Punk etc

I find all this very sad and gives real collectors a bad name. I have known the OP for 15-20 years and he is a straight up guy. He asked me for help navigating the Royal Mail system. After hearing what had happened I smelt a rat straight away but Roger was trying to take what the buyer said at face value. I have a friend who works quite high up in the Royal Mail and the story just didn't add up. Buyer is saying this is slander now, surely slander is only when its not true.... Let the buyer supply the evidence that the seller ripped him off in the first place that caused him to take this course of action. Then I would present all the facts to Paypal and then take it to the Police.

Also I don't believe this collector story about getting revenge, I think the record turned up and because the tracking was off because of the Covid 19 Virus he saw a opportunity and stupidly went for it... Now he has been caught with his pants down he should just come clean and put his hands up?

I first became of the bad sittuation when the OP contacted us for help as I have been involved in the music industry for over 30 years with buying and selling records and running several record labels since 1992. In fact, we have released an album with one of the ex members of the Smiths quite a few years back.... Plus I am also a big collector myself on Punk etc

I find all this very sad and gives real collectors a bad name. I have known the OP for 15-20 years and he is a straight up guy. He asked me for help navigating the Royal Mail system. After hearing what had happened I smelt a rat straight away but Roger was trying to take what the buyer said at face value. I have a friend who works quite high up in the Royal Mail and the story just didn't add up. Buyer is saying this is slander now, surely slander is only when its not true.... Let the buyer supply the evidence that the seller ripped him off in the first place that caused him to take this course of action. Then I would present all the facts to Paypal and then take it to the Police.

Also I don't believe this collector story about getting revenge, I think the record turned up and because the tracking was off because of the Covid 19 Virus he saw a opportunity and stupidly went for it... Now he has been caught with his pants down he should just come clean and put his hands up?

it stands up the OP post for many reasons, especially with all carriers not getting signatures from couriers and instead the courier/postman inputting “COVID 19” to the handheld device and again, Richard has took the piss.
If you’re in the U.K. again Roger, go and see the robbing little shit. Don’t be off by his angry little outbursts here. He’s a classic case of napoleon syndrome

🤒

he scammed that guy out of ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS FFS its not like he took him for a few quid.:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom