Criminally Vulgar

Keeping a running tally of the lies Richard has told so far:

Filed Paypal claim on June 20 for “item not received” = lie #1

His email from Monday July 13 has a multitude of lies:

“nothing has arrived” = lie #2.
“I’ve been checking tracking and keeping in contact with PayPal, every day for the past month”, meaning he was knowingly lying to Paypal for at least 30 days = lies #3-32
“I actually said two days ago, ‘just close it’” = lie #33
“I’ve checked with neighbors, I’ve checked with sorting offices” = lies #34 and 35
“I do not want the seller to be penalised” = lie #36
“I just can’t ever envisage it arriving” = lie #37
“I was prepared to lose all that money” = lie #38
“I just accepted that I was screwed and it’d got lost” = lies #39 and 40
“I sympathise with you tho” = lie #41

His email from Tuesday July 14:

“I’ll contact them (Whitehaven Delivery Office) on my next day off” = lie #42
“I won’t be sleeping on this” = lie #43
“I’ll try my best to find out what is going on” = lie #44

His second email from Tuesday July 14:

“I’ll take all the relevant info down to the sorting office and try and locate it” = lie #45
“I’m sure we’ll straighten all this out” = lie #46

His email from Thursday July 16:

“I might have something but I have to go through to the main office in Carlisle” = lie #47
“Hopefully it’s there and I can return payment” = lies #48 and 49

His email from Friday July 17:

“I have filed a ‘denial of receipt’ claim” = lie #50
“That’s with Royal Mail now” = lie #51
“I will happily resend payment” = lie #52

His email from Monday July 20:

“Pretty sure one will turn out to be from you, and you have my word I will send you full payment then and there” = lies #53 and 54 and 55

His first post on this thread:

“Roger knows what he’s done, and it’s nothing to do with this item” = lies #56 and 57
“I’m fair until someone tries it on” = lie #58

His second post on this thread:

“I’d already paid for this once” = lie #59
“Roger listed and sold one on eBay, back end of last year” = lies #60 and 61
“I messaged the seller/roger to see if it was still available” = lies #62 and 63
“He said no it’s sold ‘but I have another’” = lies #64 and 65
“I said ok let’s see, he showed me one that was almost identical, the one in question now” = lies #66 and 67 and 68
“it legitimately crossed my mind that he was auto-penning them” = lies #69 and 70
“I took the risk” = lie #71
“He wanted $800 US” = lie #72
“Paid (via goods and services after some deliberating), then the anxious wait ensues, weeks pass, no sign, no response, telling myself to chill...I found myself acting in a similar way, I opened a case after about 8 weeks, immediately escalated, seller never complied or responded to Paypals request for further information, I got a refund no problem” = lies #73-82
“see one pop up on Discogs” = lie #83
“I didn’t register at the time or even consider it being the same one from the same seller” = lies #84-88
“when the name came up I knew who it was, and it was the exact same copy that I’d paid for months earlier. Albeit a few hundred quid more” = lies #89-93

His fourth post on this thread:

“I sold records from my own collection to fund that purchase. 8 weeks of ghosting, 650pounds down...all to fund this order the first time around” = lies #94-99
“dickhead relisted it months later at a higher price” = lie #100

Keeping a running tally of the lies Richard has told so far:

Filed Paypal claim on June 20 for “item not received” = lie #1

His email from Monday July 13 has a multitude of lies:

“nothing has arrived” = lie #2.
“I’ve been checking tracking and keeping in contact with PayPal, every day for the past month”, meaning he was knowingly lying to Paypal for at least 30 days = lies #3-32
“I actually said two days ago, ‘just close it’” = lie #33
“I’ve checked with neighbors, I’ve checked with sorting offices” = lies #34 and 35
“I do not want the seller to be penalised” = lie #36
“I just can’t ever envisage it arriving” = lie #37
“I was prepared to lose all that money” = lie #38
“I just accepted that I was screwed and it’d got lost” = lies #39 and 40
“I sympathise with you tho” = lie #41

His email from Tuesday July 14:

“I’ll contact them (Whitehaven Delivery Office) on my next day off” = lie #42
“I won’t be sleeping on this” = lie #43
“I’ll try my best to find out what is going on” = lie #44

His second email from Tuesday July 14:

“I’ll take all the relevant info down to the sorting office and try and locate it” = lie #45
“I’m sure we’ll straighten all this out” = lie #46

His email from Thursday July 16:

“I might have something but I have to go through to the main office in Carlisle” = lie #47
“Hopefully it’s there and I can return payment” = lies #48 and 49

His email from Friday July 17:

“I have filed a ‘denial of receipt’ claim” = lie #50
“That’s with Royal Mail now” = lie #51
“I will happily resend payment” = lie #52

His email from Monday July 20:

“Pretty sure one will turn out to be from you, and you have my word I will send you full payment then and there” = lies #53 and 54 and 55

His first post on this thread:

“Roger knows what he’s done, and it’s nothing to do with this item” = lies #56 and 57
“I’m fair until someone tries it on” = lie #58

His second post on this thread:

“I’d already paid for this once” = lie #59
“Roger listed and sold one on eBay, back end of last year” = lies #60 and 61
“I messaged the seller/roger to see if it was still available” = lies #62 and 63
“He said no it’s sold ‘but I have another’” = lies #64 and 65
“I said ok let’s see, he showed me one that was almost identical, the one in question now” = lies #66 and 67 and 68
“it legitimately crossed my mind that he was auto-penning them” = lies #69 and 70
“I took the risk” = lie #71
“He wanted $800 US” = lie #72
“Paid (via goods and services after some deliberating), then the anxious wait ensues, weeks pass, no sign, no response, telling myself to chill...I found myself acting in a similar way, I opened a case after about 8 weeks, immediately escalated, seller never complied or responded to Paypals request for further information, I got a refund no problem” = lies #73-82
“see one pop up on Discogs” = lie #83
“I didn’t register at the time or even consider it being the same one from the same seller” = lies #84-88
“when the name came up I knew who it was, and it was the exact same copy that I’d paid for months earlier. Albeit a few hundred quid more” = lies #89-93

His fourth post on this thread:

“I sold records from my own collection to fund that purchase. 8 weeks of ghosting, 650pounds down...all to fund this order the first time around” = lies #94-99
“dickhead relisted it months later at a higher price” = lie #100
lol. Did you screw him over on a previous occasion?

lol. Did you screw him over on a previous occasion?

emphatic unequivocal NO

i've never interacted with this weirdo before. dude is unhinged. and frankly insufferable. dunno how this board tolerates such flagrantly bad behavior.

ps: remind me not to list any more Smiths rarities on discogs

Last edited:
Just avoid the mouthy little shit. Dead simple. Most of the rats on his little group are the same ilk, without having the gob (or fingers in the cranks case)

> OB86 threatens prosecution, but can't even afford to pay for a record--who's covering the international legal fees? Maybe he thinks he can PayPal his lawyer his retainer.

hopefully said lawyer is well versed with paypal’s chargeback policy, LOL

Ordinary Boy, you've turned into Ross Norman!

Hope you are very proud of yourself now.

Who is right and who is wrong I cannot say!

ordinaryboy86 cries slander, threatens legal action
ordinaryboy86 claims thievery justified, motivated by revenge due to previous (and still entirely unsubstantiated) transaction

On the bright side: while the slander case seems legless, a postal fraud investigation will likely yield satisfying results.
🤒

he had to sell his singles:laughing:

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

a lot of huffin n puffin from ob86. but nothing of substance, just a bunch of made up nonsense. let me address some of his rambling accusations:

the last time i sold anything on ebay was nine years ago. once i joined discogs there was no going back to eBay. attached are screenshots of my eBay seller feedback (note that none is recent) and my discogs profile.

i’ve never sold a smiths record on ebay. closest ive gotten was selling both of the hoax 7”s and that would’ve been in the late 90s/early 00s.

but just to humor ob86, i ask that he kindly provide screenshots of our eBay messages from last year. because there are none.

also kindly provide screenshots of our paypal transaction for 650pounds from last year. because there was none.

i listed the signed smiths test press on discogs three years ago, admittedly at a high price. i only had the one and discogs was the only platform i listed it on. so it didn’t suddenly “pop up”. it had been sitting there for three years.

View attachment 58094View attachment 58096

🤒
yea show a screenshot of that 'so called' transaction from 'last year'
o wait maybe he didnt use paypal but used a pigeon messenger service like the one from the ali baba book:lbf:

🤒

dudes who run FB group
enter that FB group at your own peril:

nintchdbpict000341045122.jpg
:lbf:

🤒

"Nobody advocates fair trade and calls out frauds and fakes and liars more than me ":lbf:

al%2Bcapone.jpg

brilliant. Internet hard man he is. He dishes it out twice as hard
:lbf::lbf::crazy:
he’s never lost a fight on the internet.

🤒

according to that butcher dork,he was at that secret :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sausage party with king skinny:mad:
birds of a feather i wonder how many wallets went missing that night🥳
when all else fails blame it on the drunk ancestors:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom