Criminally Vulgar

🤒
Maybe OrdinaryCriminal is busy booking the upcoming Lawnmower world tour.
he can set up a table at the show and sell his stolen wares to the marks attending.:mad:
anyone attending that Lawnmower tour probably has 'scam me' tattooed on his forehead.:blushing:
He will also provide bonus face masks wholesale at criminal mark-up price. :thumb:

🤒
Maybe OrdinaryCriminal is busy booking the upcoming Lawnmower world tour.
he can set up a table at the show and sell his stolen wares to the marks attending.:mad:
anyone attending that Lawnmower tour probably has 'scam me' tattooed on his forehead.:blushing:

ordinaryboy ain't got time for such nonsense. poor lad is diligently driving back and forth 'tween whitehaven and carlisle searching for the lost parcel.

ordinaryboy ain't got time for such nonsense. poor lad is diligently driving back and forth 'tween whitehaven and carlisle searching for the lost parcel.
He has plenty of time taking a ride on his top rated, cutting-edge front-wheel drive walk mower during the lunch break. :thumb:

He has plenty of time taking a ride on his top rated, cutting-edge front-wheel drive walk mower during the lunch break. :thumb:

he swipes the council estate mower from the estate closet.🤒
drives around on it acting like Napoleon 13.:blushing:

I sincerely hope OP gets his money back. And am so glad you collected the evidence involved and can clearly call out rats like @ordinaryboy86. It is cockroaches like him that ran off the decent collector's of this forum who started posting on here in 1997. He is such a disgrace and a thief who obviously is the dumbest criminal ever. I will slander his name and warn collectors of every forum and fb record collector page I can. I also apologize to OP and want you to know there are decent Smiths and Morrissey collector's out there. I do wish you the best of luck getting your money back..

I wonder if Ordinaryboy86 realises that he has provided evidence in this thread of his illegality i.e. fraud, deception and theft? I'd urge the seller to contact eBay, PayPal and Discogs. I'd also urge anyone to avoid Ordinaryboy86/these_things_take_time on any of the above, or any other platforms. Having read of his behaviour I have blocked him on eBay and Discogs. He's been caught spinning his own web and no matter how this issue started we now know it ended in Ordinaryboy86 stealing and then publicly bragging about the theft as deserved revenge.
I hope the seller gets his money back. With the information provided here how could he not?

Yeah, who was scammed? Ordinaryboy86 / these_things_take_time the business is based on a model of illegality, immorality and revenge. Would you buy from someone who advertised like this? Ordinaryboy86 has since advertised his business as such.

Has Ordinaryboy86 been truly rumbled? Not a thing for sale on eBay right now!? Has he been unable to steal new stock or has his eBay/PayPal accounts been frozen?

Yeah, who was scammed? Ordinaryboy86 / these_things_take_time the business is based on a model of illegality, immorality and revenge. Would you buy from someone who advertised like this? Ordinaryboy86 has since advertised his business as such.

that Hening fella on thieving Richards page is a wrong un as well. Steer clear of him.
the odd thing that strikes be about that lot, they don’t even go to see Morrissey and rarely have. Cranks

Ordinaryboy86/The_Smiths/These_Things_Take_Time/The Smiths and Morrissey Rarities or however he prefers to be known has gone on quite the spending spree on Discogs. The rating is 100% positive but we know that can’t be correct as I doubt the seller of the item in question allowed positive feedback to remain on Discogs? I wonder just how many of the poor saps that left positive feedback, after initially receiving payment, then received notification from Paypal that the funds were to be returned as the item never arrived and believed the courier to be at fault – not the gregarious fraudster we have come to know?

One of the most illuminating pieces of correspondence is from OB86 who requests of the seller “please don’t insure or tell them the value there’s no escaping import charges if you declare the value.” Does that sound anything like the behaviour of an honest buyer?

The_Smiths Discogs page – still active – relates only to purchases made, want list and contribution etc. I’m guessing he bought on Discogs via The_Smiths and sold on Discogs as Ordinaryboy86 which is sensible if you want to hide what you have paid for an item before selling it on at mark up.

Ordinaryboy86/The_Smiths/These_Things_Take_Time/The Smiths and Morrissey Rarities or however he prefers to be known has gone on quite the spending spree on Discogs. The rating is 100% positive but we know that can’t be correct as I doubt the seller of the item in question allowed positive feedback to remain on Discogs? I wonder just how many of the poor saps that left positive feedback, after initially receiving payment, then received notification from Paypal that the funds were to be returned as the item never arrived and believed the courier to be at fault – not the gregarious fraudster we have come to know?

One of the most illuminating pieces of correspondence is from OB86 who requests of the seller “please don’t insure or tell them the value there’s no escaping import charges if you declare the value.” Does that sound anything like the behaviour of an honest buyer?

The_Smiths Discogs page – still active – relates only to purchases made, want list and contribution etc. I’m guessing he bought on Discogs via The_Smiths and sold on Discogs as Ordinaryboy86 which is sensible if you want to hide what you have paid for an item before selling it on at mark up.

🤒

FHS all that feedback is by perp himself using fake log ins touting himself after pretending to buy stuff from himself.
its a common grifter tactic.:(
calls himself the most honest man alive seducing the marks that populate those sites, then offers them a better deal off site sticking it to them.:blushing: your item is a pos worthless ill give you a fiver for it AND be thankful.

then he sells for 100 times the amount laughing at the idiot the scammed from. if anyone complains
he right away calls himself 'mixed race' who has been victimized by alcohol:squiffy:.

It was an OrdinaryBoy86 account I saw that was closed. It's a bit dodge that he has 2.

yeah pretty weird. Is that allowed I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom