Cristiano Ronaldo is a twat

Life_Is_A_Pigsty

Gear Changer
....and I am a Utd fan at that!

Same old England, its never enough

I'm sad that England didn't do better, if they could...

Now watching Brasil...Time they show more entertainment!

He put the T in twat. He’s hoping Rooney batters him next time he sees him (Rooney giving a jaunty wink to Ferdinand, the only witness, after the deed it done).

funny thing, my older brother just uttered those exact words a few minutes ago.
anyway, france is up by one and my family's still going for brazil. i just don't wanna see them win 2 in a row.

Happiness said:
The utd scum - oh that doesn't narrow it down does it?
lol
i think he means which "t" in the word "twat".

That Zidane M-f***er! I really can't stand the guy, though he's briljant. Henry is God!

I was hoping cry baby wouldn't play after dutch defender Boularouz kicked his leg to pulp in our last encounter with Portugal. Unfortunatley that spoiled brat even took the last penalty. Can't stand his ego.

He is a cocky young guy...but I'm more interested in his eyebrows. I've never seen such immacutely plucked and sculpted brows on a footballer. Does he go to a salon or something?

If ORnaldo is a twat what does that make Rooney? A thick twat?? You can't go round stamping on players bollocks!!! They can't even do that in rugby!

Just because Portugal beat England, it doesn't mean you have to say ronaldo is a twat. Twats are the people that went around birmingham after the game and got into fights all drunk and stuff and made me and my friend have to hide the fact we are portuguese.

Well they too are twats. But Ronaldo certainly is one, and it isn't because we lost, otherwise wouldn't be calling everyone of portugals players twats? He's an easily detestable prick, the way he went running up to that referee was nothing short of betrayal to his teammate. You think, if the shoe was on the other foot that Rooney would be running up to the ref? I don't, and I sure as hell would be disgusted if he did.

For the record, I didn't think Rooney had stood on Carvalho deliberatly, you could see he was carelessly struggling to even stand-up and after a fair few replays I didn't see any sort of intent in his face, which you normally do. As for pushing Ronaldo, I don't think anyone would criticize him for that...

you just cant handle the fact that england were useless ronaldo did not wave an imaginary card at the ref like terry lampard and such did all season long.

chrisnat said:
you just cant handle the fact that england were useless ronaldo did not wave an imaginary card at the ref like terry lampard and such did all season long.

The pain of England’s exit from the World Cup meant that of course we would blame anyone and everyone rather than the fact that we were rubbish. It is far easier for the pantomime villain to be a foreigner with perfectly waxed legs and eyebrows than any of our chaps. I’m still glad Portugal and Ronaldo are out, the way they throw themselves to the ground when an opposing player comes near them – well it’s just not cricket is it?

ronaldo is a twat because he's always trying to show he's one hell of player..he should pass to his teamates more...

and rooney..well...it's rooney you can't ask for more nor for less

JeanneDarc said:
He was 'acting' again. He's out now. Let the games begin.

allez les bleus, je peux avoir cent cinquante livres sterling.

J'adore Zidane.......

je suis desolee. I am practising joining the resistance

ok....can someone breifly go over what this Ronaldo guy did that got the soccer world pissed off.

Puddle said:
ok....can someone breifly go over what this Ronaldo guy did that got the soccer world pissed off.

Right Puddle:

Ronaldo (Portugal) and Rooney (England) are team-mates at Manchester United. Just before kick off in the England v Portugal match Ronaldo went up behind Rooney and 'playfully' nutted him - Rooney just smiled. During the match Rooney (AKA Shrek) was getting increasingly frustrated as he was isolated up front, therefore when the ball came near him he would fight tooth and nail to keep hold of it. He rode a few challenges and a Portuguese player (Carvalho) went down, Rooney then trod on Carvalho's family jewels. Whilst Carvalho was writhing around in agony, Ronaldo went up to the ref and remonstrated with him. This pissed Rooney off as it was nothing to do with Ronaldo and Rooney shoved him. The ref sent Rooney off for violent conduct as he believed Rooney had intentionally stood on Carvalho's nads. After Rooney was shown the red card Ronaldo gave a conspiratorial wink to team-mates that appeared to suggest he felt it was a case of "job done" as Rooney took an early bath.

Are you still reading? Ronaldo was roundly booed when playing against France (and not just be England fans) and wants to leave Manchester United.

THE END

Back
Top Bottom